Fastest yet Slowest Three Weeks of All Time

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/24/17 3:24 pm

LBL is tough. It took a while for me to feel like myself.

and i see you have 2 cats that help with your recovery. lol.

at the time I had my LBL - I had one cat. And she was always on top of me- trying to help. And she did. Iteh only thing I needed is to make sure I had a pillow on my belly - specially during my first 2 weeks. Our fur babies really try to take care of us - don't they?

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Heather L.
on 10/24/17 3:49 pm - Coquitlam, Canada
VSG on 03/26/15

Yeah, these two have been on me like glue since I got home from the clinic. It's been kind of nice, actually. Except when I need to get up to use the bathroom. =)

VSG Mar 26, 2015 Dr. Sharadh Sampath -- 5'3" -- 47YO -- HW: 294 - SW: 261 - CW: 192 - GW: 175
Bi-lateral Brachioplasty May 8, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid
Lower Body Lift Oct 2, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid

"Weight is lost in kitchens, health is gained in gyms." - Dr. Yoni Freedhoff

heatherisshrinking.tumblr.com

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/25/17 4:44 am

I know - my Dewey looks like yours.

LOL> Dilemma of a cat owner - I cant get up to pee because the cat is sleeping on me...lol.. and then they move and push on your bladder... ouch...if I don't feel great - my cat sticks to me like a glue. They know we need their healing power.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active