You sure you need implants? (X post/pics)

AliSarah
on 4/19/11 2:51 am
I'm right there with you Deb!! I'm wearing a 36 I as in I can't believe how ginourmous your rack is!! I would definitely have a lift and reduction!! 

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

HW 316/ SW 264/ CW 187/ GW 158  
seattledeb
on 4/19/11 2:40 pm
Unfortunately there is nothing "racky" about it!

TheButterflye
on 4/19/11 5:10 am - Prince Georges County, MD
I would definitely come to Philly for some work like that! Based on what everyone is saying, it seems you lucked out!

lynnc99
on 4/19/11 6:14 am

Curious who did your plastics? I am in Lancaster County, about 2 hrs. from you and have looked into some work. Unfortunately, the IRS seems to be taking my "extra" cash just now so I have to wait a bit!

rayjack12
on 4/19/11 6:22 am
Sooooo jealous!!  I have always wanted a reduction (mine look similar to yours) as opposed to implants.  I had told myself I would never have surgery again!  Now.....hmmmm....

You're gorgeous!!
Ladytazz
on 4/19/11 6:55 am
After I lost weight with my first surgery my plan was to get a lift and implants. I found a plastic surgeon I liked and the cost was great so I decided to go for it. Unfortunately I was informed that he would only do it in 2 procedures, he wouldn't do them together. I really wish I had gone to another surgeon at that point but he recommended that I have the implants first and then if needed have the lift. Afterwards they didn't look too bad and he felt I could live with the results and save myself another surgery.
I wish I did have the lift because after regaining 100 lbs the girls sag big time. I have lost the weight and I hate my breasts. I need a lift and I just don't have any money for one. If I had the money I would rather get the implants removed and have a lift even though I would not have any breast tissue and would probably be a -A. Right now I am a DD and big boobs are not all they are cracked up to be. No clothes fit unless they are L or XL. Big boobs just make me look heavier then I am. I can't find and DD bras so I wind up wearing 36 D and they don't cover the whole breast. I wish the boob fairy would come and take away these things and give me a nice, small chest.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

sheri139
on 4/28/11 2:46 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/05/08 with
Glad to see that some things are finally going your way... good to see you on here again.

I have just started looking into plastics but am going to take my time... def need panni removed (or lbl) and breasts are droopy, long and asymetrical now.. don't want implants, just have them match would be nice.

You look terricic.. how are the eyes now??

Sheri
RNY ohcardsmallsheri.gif picture by lynnca1972 Nov 5, 2008
16 pounds lost pre surgery    
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 147 views