Horrid day yesterday (food and otherwise) need some encouragement for today

SugarGrl
on 4/24/11 5:03 am
I'm sorry Lora.  Know you are very much loved and appreciated. 

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

ANNI D.
on 4/24/11 5:32 am
Lora, I'm not going to try and give you advise because I've never been through that. But, what I do know is that you are a strong, smart, and beautiful woman with a caring soul and even with what happened to you, no one can take that away from you. I thank you for all your insight on this board and I truly hope that you know you are appriciated.
I only strive to be, the kind of person my dogs think I am!                               

Of the choices we are given, it's no choice at all....
                                             -Patty Griffin

hellokittycrazee
on 4/24/11 6:17 am - NJ

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.

~Eleanor Roosevelt

fatfreemama
on 4/24/11 4:44 pm - San Jose, CA
Lora,
I'm so sorry about all you are going through right now. And I'm sorry I'm getting in so late so but I have been hanging out on other forums and don't come on here as much. Sending big HUGS!!!! I have never been through what you have, so I can offer no advice. I have been giving myself a "free" week of food though, so I do know how that feels. It started with PMS (my hormones seem to be acting up worse than ever) and unlimited consumptions of chocolate leading into Passover and all the goodies, ... I've never given myself a free food day before, so I've decided to ride it out and get back on track tomorrow. Already have my meals planned and packaged for the next 4 days. But this is about you, and you are a strong lady. But even strong people have bad days and it sounds like you did all the right things to pamper yourself. So you ate more than you planned. Like you said, it's one day and you had so much crap going on. It's hard to be super woman all the time. So I think you did really well and you survived it.

BIG HUGS!!!!
love,
Jan
Bay to Breakers 12K May 15, 2011 (1:54:40)           First 5K 5/23/11 (41:22)
Half Marathons: Napa:  7/18/10  (4:11:21)   7/17/11 (3:30:58)   7/15/12  (3:13:11.5) 

SJ Rock and Roll: 10/2/10 (3:58:22)  Run Surf City: 2/6/11 (3:19:54) 
                         Diva: 5/6/12 (3:35:00) 
HW/SW/CW  349/326/176
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 493 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 560 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 547 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 0 replies · 4 views
Recent Topics