What Do You Like About Your Appearance SInce the Loss?

Sara O.
on 8/10/12 2:09 pm - NC
RNY on 03/12/12
I love my new thighs. I've already lost over 15" on them alone. I can wear shorts now! :)  I also love how my waist looks in my new running tops. I can wear the same stuff as the skinny girls!
Just wait till I hit goal in a few months--I'm gonna be so in love with myself. jk lol

april89love
on 8/10/12 2:11 pm - NC
I love all the bones I have discovered along the way! Collar bones, hip bones, rib bones etc. Being the same size as my daughter!! I have the tiniest wrists...I had no idea they could get that small.

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

christinalee
on 8/10/12 3:32 pm - At Home in, NH

My wrists are slim and braclets fit!  My shoulders and triceps are awesome!  When I lift weights (laying on teh bench) my stomach is flat and hard (goes away when I stand up, damn!  My thighs can carry me 4 miles easily and look damn good in short skirts.  Love my collarbones! 

And even tho' I'm a work in progress, love the ab definition I'm slowly developing

Even my cheeks (on my face) have muscles underlying them).  Am learning to love the newer me!

"Just keep swimming." ~ Dorrie

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/12 4:56 pm
All of you who have transformed look wonderful!
OH2012
on 8/10/12 5:15 pm - OH
Awesome post.  Thanks everyone and congratulations!!!

happy_baker
on 8/10/12 5:39 pm, edited 8/9/12 10:42 pm
RNY on 02/15/12
When I'm lifting something during a workout, like a medicine ball or a kettlebell, and I'm standing with my feet shoulder width apart, my thighs don't touch.

When I turn my head, my collarbones pop out.

I love my new little booblets. I have always been extremely chesty, and now that I'm down to a C cup, I feel so much more dainty and proportionate. My shirts don't pull at the buttons, I'm not always spilling things on myself or finding crumbs in my cleavage, I can run up and down stairs without clutching my chest to keep from concussing myself. It's lovely.

All my facial features pop more. I hate my nose because my son broke it when he was a toddler and it never set correctly, but I love that my cheekbones and eyes and lips have much more defined shape.

Crossfit has, in this short amount of time, really sculpted my shoulders. I used to have typically rounded, sloped "fat girl" shoulders that couldn't even hold a purse strap, and now my shoulders are lean and square and strong. Feels very sexy.
_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
Lady Lithia
on 8/10/12 5:57 pm
I like my back. This is me at about 230 lbs, 50 or so pounds heavier than I am now.  :)

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

ShallowGirl
on 8/10/12 8:30 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
I'm at 7 weeks. I like that my face is thinner and old jeans fit.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Leslie M.
on 8/10/12 9:04 pm - AL
Love having an hourglass figure now!
Collarbones definitely
But most importantly.....I smile alot more now!  And a smile on my face looks so much better than a depresed grumpy one.

MrsLitch
on 8/10/12 9:44 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
it's the one thing I noticed on all the before and after pics on here before hand and I was amazed at how quickly I could see it on me... my neck. It may sound odd but it is so nice to not see my head sitting on my body and that I actually have a neck now! lol

I also liked when I started feeling my hip bones but now they hurt when I lay on them so I'm happy but at the same time will be glad when my body adjusts.

Crossing my legs like a lady again was one of the first NSVs I posted about on here. A lap! who knew?!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

Most Active
Recent Topics