Hair Loss... at 2 Years Out! (Nik... Kelly... and other Vets)

chatterpam
on 8/23/13 1:24 am - PA

Hi Lora - I had a completed (ovaries and all) hyst in 2001, so I think all of my hormones are gone... but thanks for the reply.  I meant to tag you in the title. 

Don 1962
on 8/22/13 9:28 am

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

65rosesmom
on 8/22/13 9:55 am

I'm guessing its your vitamin levels, but grad school made me want to rip my hair out...you didn't do that did you??  enlightened

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

chatterpam
on 8/23/13 1:22 am - PA

LOL... not YET... but next semester might just cause that... with psychopharmacology and statistical research and design... I hope I survive!  Thanks for making me smile kiss

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 8/23/13 1:34 am - OH

My psychopharmacology class was one of the most difficult ones I had for the PhD program (I didn't have to take one for my Master's), but apparently different professors required students to know more detail than others, and I, of course, didnt find that out until I was already taking it from one of the "hard core" professors!  At least it was very interesting.

I HATED the statistical research classes (I had to take one for both Master's and PhD... double the trouble, double the boredom).

I was glad I took them at different times! Good luck. 

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

chatterpam
on 8/23/13 5:12 am - PA

CACREP requires the psychopharm... I know who to come an cry to when I need support!!! I am SO not looking forward to them.

65rosesmom
on 8/23/13 5:18 am

I have no experience with psychopharmacology but have taken numerous stats research and design classes including psych and communication stats or research...and teach it now, I'm a bit of a "quantoid" (defined as someone who actually enjoys quantitative research and stats), so yeah, I liked that course!!

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

chatterpam
on 8/23/13 5:24 am - PA

I would rather have dental surgery... LOL

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 8/23/13 11:46 am - OH

Me, too!

I couldn't believe it when I found out hey wouldn't accept the course I had for my Master's and I had to take the second stats/research course!

Lora

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 8/23/13 11:47 am - OH

Well, where were you three years ago when I needed help?!?  LOL

Lora

Most Active
Recent Topics