Did you reward yourself? I did... feeling guilty.

dragonlove
on 1/12/14 10:35 am
RNY on 11/20/13

I say YAY to the non-food reward!

I'm only down 37 pounds and hubby keeps seeing these dresses he wants to buy for me so I can "shrink" into them.  I keep having to talk him out of it because I want the joy of shopping when I reach goal!!!  

Pam (RNY: 11/20/2013)

Ocalasam
on 1/13/14 3:03 am
RNY on 12/18/12

Sherrie,

I'm sad that you took the jeans back, because I think you really deserved them.  However, since you're not even a year out yet, I would set a new goal (only since you mentioned that you'd like to be smaller) and seriously reward yourself with those jeans when you get there. . . which you will, and then you'd be bummed that you spent money on jeans that are too big!  I just bought 2 pairs of Miss Me jeans last week.  They are $80 where I live (but I had to pay to have them hemmed because I am 5'1!!!).  Boutique shopping has become my absolute weakness.  I've gone from 256 lbs and a size 20 to 131 lbs and a size small/extra small and size 4.  I've spent A LOT of money on new clothes.  I think my addiction has transferred!!!  Start saving now for those jeans and you won't feel as guilty buying them in a couple of months!

Amy W.
on 1/14/14 9:58 pm - Buckeye, AZ
@Sherri P. ... I didn't show the pics... let me try again...

fxgbdgfdg
image(3)
image(6)

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

nasellemom
on 1/16/14 4:39 am

I have been eyeballing the rock revival and l.a. Idol jeans. Anyone try these on? If so how do they make the bum look? I can use help in that area. Can you say pancake.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 523 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 507 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 394 views
Recent Topics