What's on the menu today, RNYers?

Dcgirl
on 7/12/14 8:08 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

My friend and I made the quiches together - SO easy.  In one pan, sauté the shallots.  In another, cook the bacon.  While those are cooking, in a big bowl mix in a large carton of eggbeaters, crumbled goat cheese, and a can of cut up artichoke hearts plus salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.  When the bacon is cooked, cut it up and add it to the bowl.  Spoon the stuff from the bowl into muffin tins and then put the browned shallots on top.  Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or so :)  Viola!  They also had hash browns and toast but I stuck to the protein :)

I had DD put the cream in and used the calorie count (120) from MFP.  I added my own sweetener (no sugar).  You can ask for light amount of cream!  It was so good, and definitely a treat and not an everyday thing!

I hope your weekend is going well!  Laundry is in and I am ready for the beach!!!

AnnyBananny
on 7/12/14 7:50 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Hey hey hey all! Love seeing a weekend post! I just got home from COOOOOOMIC CON and it was amazing! We had just under 500 attendees (last year, our first year we had just under 400 so I'm super happy we increased), 19 comic creators, 3 panel talks, 2 workshops, 1 costume parade, raffles, and an art contest. AND several creators told us that it was literally the best run event they've ever participated in AND one of my favorites told us he's going to San Diego Comic Con in two weeks and he so wishes he didn't have to and that all Cons could be like ours - OMG, totally a compliment.

I got about 13,000 steps from 7am to getting home just now - so I think I was moving enough - I'm currently laying in my nice air conditioned bedroom trying not to think about all the clean up there still is to do.

LOTS of people commented on how good I looked, which is still both nice and sometimes uncomfortable for me - but I tried to be gracious!

Time since surgery: 17 weeks

B: 4oz 0% plain greek yogurt, 1/2T chia seeds, 1T chopped pecans, 2T Fiber One Original, 1 packet of Splenda

S: Chike iced coffee

L: 1/2 Quest Cookies and Cream bar not eaten until 4pm, oops

S: 10 almonds, 1 serving of my faux strawberry ice cream

D: Using my Vegetti again so zucchini "noodles" with 1/4C Light Ragu and 3 Turkey Ricotta Meatballs

S: Nectar protein shake

TOTALS: Calories 790, Protein 87, Carbs 41, Fat 33

V: missed a calcium, need to catch up

W: drank like a fish during Con

E: just the steps at Con

Louise, how's the no Diet Coke going?

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 496 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 294 views