Always hungry

Karen M.
on 8/23/14 2:12 am - Mississauga, Canada

I too would get rid of the fruit. Natural sugars, but still sugar that will trigger a hunger response. Protein and veggies only might help.  Having a snack (planned) is a good idea and should keep you from being "hungry" in between meals.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

jfarside
on 8/23/14 2:37 am
RNY on 09/02/14

Thank you! I'm sorry that this post caused someone to name call someone else but all other information has been very helpful! I am doing good so far today re organizing my room had 32 oz of water with a scoop of chocolate fiber protein powder and a scoop of strawberry protein powder for breakfast and am not hungry at all the added protein is doing great I am so thankful for all your advice so glad I found such an awesome group of people to talk to! 

Surgery 9/02/14 HW 360

Karen M.
on 8/23/14 2:39 am - Mississauga, Canada

I'm really glad to hear that. You are totally on the right track with what you're doing. As for people who choose to call names - well, consider the source.

You hang in there and let us know how you're doing.

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

jfarside
on 8/23/14 3:04 am
RNY on 09/02/14

Thank you Karen ♡ 

Surgery 9/02/14 HW 360

jfarside
on 8/23/14 1:49 pm
RNY on 09/02/14

I think I was just having a few off days today was wonderful no snacking no hunger and I feel better I am getting my monthly soon so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Thank you all again soooo much I am glad I have support on here as I only have my hubby in real life and it's not easy talking to him about stuff lol 

Surgery 9/02/14 HW 360

Lali_lali
on 8/24/14 7:22 am

I'm so glad to hear that!! :)) 

That probably had something to do with it, as the body demands more out of us before our periods (well, some of us anyway). 

I'm happy to hear that you got over your hurdle! Great job, and feel free to message or PM if you need someone to talk to, I totally understand how hard it is when your support is more of the "strong and silent" type. I'm sure he's 100% behind you, but it's hard to talk to him about some of the things that are going through your mind right now. 

Member Services
on 8/25/14 1:24 am - Irvine, CA

Posts in this thread have been removed due to violations of our Terms of Service. The pertinent portions of the TOS that were violated include inciting anger and references with personal attacks of another member.

Please be mindful of our Terms of Service when making posts to this (or any) message board. Multiple posts that contain continual violations of our TOS may result in moderation of a member's account. 

We encourage discussion and interaction between members on topic in a thread that comply with our TOS.

Thank you on your anticipated courtesy and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Member Services

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics