I'm SO COLD!!!

kbb0185
on 10/31/14 3:28 am
RNY on 07/15/14

LOL!  Oh man, Alaska.  Guess I should stop complaining about RI then...hopefully it does!  Because that means im burning a lot of extra calories! :)

Surgery Date: 07/15/2014

Jen H.
on 10/31/14 5:03 am - Davie, FL
RNY on 09/09/14

I moved from the Midwest to Florida a few years ago to be with my now-husband - a native Floridian.  I mocked the Floridians for feeling cold when it's 70 degrees out.

Now with the surgery I am cold ALL the time.  He just snickers when I put a hooded sweatshirt on. :-)  Oddly, I feel coldest just after eating for about an hour.

GodsChildII
on 10/31/14 6:13 am - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14

I am freezing all the time now ( so happy to hear that it is not just me)! It's cold and rainy in Seattle and I sleep under an eletric blanket, a heavy blanket and a comforter. I wear sweats and wool socks to bed to keep me warm and that's all with the heating system in the house on 68!

it never even occurred to me that this would be a side effect of losing weight!

Bubbles314
on 10/31/14 7:35 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

I live in Michigan and it is snowing now with a wind chill in the lower 20"s.  I am cold all the time now too.  I use to be hot all the time so this is a big change.  I use to wear a down vest with a hoody outside but I don't think I can wear that now, I'd freeze.  I get cold in the house and the heat is on 65.  I wear a hoody or a throw around the house with heavy socks.  Sad but we don't have a fireplace, I use to and really enjoyed the fire.  Keep warm everyone.  Do you know is there a calorie free hot chocolate?

Bengal
on 11/2/14 11:53 pm

I'm from Michigan. I live in Georgia now. I really miss home.

cspotrun
on 10/31/14 8:14 am
RNY on 07/01/14

sitting in front of the fire right now with sweats, hoodie, blanket and fuzzy socks.  

Karen   

Grandmaneice
on 11/1/14 10:56 am
RNY on 03/24/14

Oh man I sure can relate..I am cold all the time too.  At work, my room is the coldest.  I wear 4 layers of clothes.  Had to buy knee socks to keep my legs warm, but from my knees up they are still cold.  I take a class on Monday and Tuesday nights and wear my 4 layers of clothes, plus my cost when the teacher has the a/c on.  Thankfully this morning, she was still cold from sitting out at her sons football game in the cold and rain, she didn't run the a/c.

today I bought 2 pairs of corduroy pants to wear this winter.  I know I am doing to have to wear tights or leggings under them.

yes the do make a sugar free hot cocoa and a diet one.

JustaSouthernGirl76
on 11/1/14 12:09 pm - VA

:) My husband says please get your "dead people's feet" off me!! He said my hands and feet are like ice. I've even had students recoil from my touch and say they are like ice cubes. I have a wool blanket, quilt, and my husbands naturally heater like body to keep me warm:) When I was heavier I hated wearing coats because I knew it made me look even bigger but now I have no choice!

Never Give Up!
Bonnie250
on 11/2/14 7:32 am
RNY on 08/25/14

I live in Florida, ,and its cold (for here) tonight....wearing a sweater, and a hoodie. IN THE HOUSE....Wow, glad to hear i am not the only one...I get cold, MUCH easier....i guess after reading this, and the other comments, i am not the only one!

Bonnie

abrannume
on 11/2/14 10:54 pm - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

Welcome to the club. LOL.  I turned on the heat this past weekend!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 346 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 292 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 462 views