Ok, I need help finding sweatpants!

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 11/22/14 1:45 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

Have you seen the new bootcut fleece sweatpants from Victoria's Secret?  OMG I love them.  LOVE.  Best Sweatpants Ever

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 11/22/14 1:47 pm - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

The VS Fleece Cheeky Pants are pretty awesome also.  You might like the waist on these better.  VS Cheeky Pants

CerealKiller Kat71
on 11/22/14 10:13 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

Omg, those are cute but $34 on sale?!?!  

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/23/14 6:36 am, edited 11/23/14 6:36 am - OH

Most of VS pants are too slim for my thighs. Ironically, however, their pajama bottoms have HUGE legs! I have to buy one size up in pajamas in order to fit my chest and then the legs are even bigger!

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 11/23/14 6:39 am - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

I think I'm so used to nothing fitting me correctly anymore that it just doesn't matter.  If something fits my waist it hangs in my ass and my legs.  If it fits my ass and legs then it squeezes my waist.  Can't wait to do my plastics in February.

jenorama
on 11/23/14 12:53 am - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I found a good pair at Costco. No pockets, super comfy, regular ol' sweats. And a size large!

Jen

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/23/14 6:37 am - OH

We have a brand new Costco here and my mom and I were there yesterday morning and I was so focused on otehr things that I didn't even look at their clothing!  Guess I will be making a trip back...

Okiebon
on 11/23/14 1:01 am

Try googling 'womens fleece sweats' and the click on the Old Navy listing.  They have in all kinds of cute styles (including the cuffed leg with tie waist style that I love) for around $15.  Don't know if they're available in-store but they have free shipping on $50 orders.  Now that I've seen them, I'm going to order some, too.

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/14 5:26 am

I found mine at Old Navy they have ones that are short so you don't fall or slip on the cuff.They have them online.Also if you have TJmaxx sometimes they have them.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/23/14 6:43 am - OH

Thanks so much for all the suggestions!  

I ordered some from Old Navy (I also ordered some cute printed ones more fo lounge than things like cleaning the garage, LOL) and one pair from Hanes (and if, for some reason, I don't like either of those, I have several other options).

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 316 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 330 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 282 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 448 views