What's on your menu this Tuesday, RNYers?

Bubbles314
on 11/25/14 3:24 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

I am going to my sisters for Thanksgiving, about 15 minutes away.  Always 16 or more family to have a good time with.  The weather is now back to below zero with snow occassionally.   So if I can I may walk after dinner with my sister.  She is on WW and always thinking about "keep moving"  she counts her steps.  Of course if we walk we will have kids along, any chance to be outside. I see dodging little people on bikes/scooters in my future.  All in all it will be a fun day.

Yesterdays menu got blown away with the wind.  Our electric was out for most of the day.  So I ate shrimp ****tail and cheese for L and D.   

Menu   7 weeks out yesterday

B  Ricotta pancake and 2 smokey links

L  cottage cheese 1/4 cup, saute scallops 2 oz

D  boneless country style ribs 2 oz, 1/4 cup mashed potatoes

S  skinny pop popcorn, string cheese, crackers.  Don't know if I will want a snack not real hungry today. ( I can try popcorn now. Yesterday was a new phase of food, to add in as tolerated)  I will not be drinking pop, I will have grape propel.

calories 735, protein 75  I just got my unflavored protein (Genepro) to add to food to up my protein.  I did not like the Unjury and, Syntrax Nectar unflavored, I could not get past the taste

V/W  1/2 way there

E  the bike for 45 minutes this morning, 45 minutes this afternoon, and may do 30 minutes this evening or resistance bands

Have a nice Thanksgiving to those celebrating and going away.

karenp8
on 11/25/14 4:45 am - Brighton, IL

We are going to my in-laws for Thanksgiving which is only 10 minutes away. I am taking home made yeast rolls(I willhave a couple bites as my treat) sugar free cranberry sauce and corn casserole,my husband's favorite. My son is home now and I pick my husband up at Lambert airport in St. Louis tomorrow about 3 pm. Both of them will go back on Sunday. Lily and I walked two miles at the park and I did another two on my treadmill. I will do 20 minutes on the bike as well before bed. On track with vitamins and fluids and here's the eats: B 1/2 c oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L less than half a junior chalupa without the shell(ground beef,refried beans,cheese,lettuce and tomatoes(bit less than one cup of food) D egg fu young patty S Greek yogurt with nuts. Hope everyone has a great day!

Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 62 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 361 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 359 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 303 views