Breaking lifetime habits

Soon_2_b_skinny
on 1/3/15 11:44 pm
RNY on 12/02/14

Thanks all for the good tips. Glad I am not alone in this. I do measure my food but can't get all that the docs recommend in within the 30 minutes. I worry about not meeting the 60 grams of protein per day. But throwing it all up does no good. I am not exactly sure what foamies are other than maybe bubbles that come up with food? Some days I throw up just the excess which I think tells me it was more than the pouch can handle. Other times (rarely) I throw up everything in my system which I think tells me I ate the wrong food?

http://bypassgal2014.blogspot.com

Browneyedgirl33
on 1/4/15 4:02 am

I have had the foamies.  It is like phlegm that comes up when you throw up.  Sometimes happens if you eat too fast or don't chew enough is what I have read. 

lucky2brh-yahoo.com
on 1/4/15 5:03 am - Wilmington, NC
RNY on 07/01/14

All of the VETS  that posted are exactly right.  They know from trial and error as well as I do.  We are all quite different in what may or may not effect 'Miss Pouch' at any given time.  So, don't be so hard on yourself.  I takes me and hour or so to eat, and sometimes I LOVE my chocolate protein shake and sometimes,  ahhh: NO!  Sometimes some soft cooked spinach or asparagus with eggs, sometimes straight into the dog's bowl.  You will get this!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 452 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 347 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 349 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 209 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?