What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

nurserobin
on 4/1/15 12:31 am

It is suppose to be Sunny and 74 here in TN! I don't have school tonight after work so the hubby and I will get to go to the park and walk! I have missed that all winter!

Today makes 6 months since surgery and I am down 90 lbs in that 6 months! YAY!

B: Jenni-o Breakfast Turkey Sausage 2 patties

S: Butterball Italian Turkey Sausage Link with 1 tbsp dill relish and 1 tbsp Reduced Sugar Ketchup

L. 2 oz Ground Turkey with homemade taco seasoning, shredded lettuce and Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese

S: 2oz BBQ Turkey Burger

D: 1/2 of Angus Beef Patty with spaghetti sauce and Mozzerella cheese

S: Whey Isolate Protein Shake with Davinci Sugar Free Syrup toasted Marshmallow and 1 TBSP PB2, 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Milk

Cal:929 Pro: 97 Carbs: 16

W/V: Started

E: 2 hour 15 min on stationary bike

melissasue1982
on 4/1/15 1:21 am
RNY on 04/06/15

It is kind of sunny here in NH, but it was 27 degrees when I went for my walk this morning.  My niece did Girl Scouts for the first time this year, I felt kind of bad not buying any from her, but not bad enough to actually have them in my house! LOL

Day 10 of 14 day pre-op diet

B: 2 eggs and a josephs pita (like every other morning lol)

S: L&F Greek toasted coconut yogurt

L: Egg roll in a bowl which is lean ground turkey, cole slaw veggies and soy sauce and spices. lol

D: Eating at my parents house tonight, so probably chicken breast on a salad ;)

S: 2 weigh****chers string cheese

Dont really have totals, since I dont know for sure what is for dinner tonight :)

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

JB1114
on 4/1/15 2:14 am - Grain Valley, MO

Beautiful in Kansas City and supposed to reach 80 today.  No GS cookies for me.  No one ask me to buy any and I didn't go searching for them.  Just to much temptation for me.

We went to Logan's last night.  I had a salad, sirloin steak and sweet potato.  The sweet potato was big enough to feed a family of 4.  I ate a little but after salad and steak I was full.  I brought home part of my steak and will have it atop my salad for lunch. 

B:  Click shake - tasted better today so maybe it hasn't forsaken me

B 2: Weight Control oatmeal

L:  Salad w/1.8 oz. sirloin steak, 3 strawberries, vinegarette dressing

S:  Protein mixed in ice water

D:  Roast chicken; sweet potato

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Semaenlightened
on 4/1/15 2:23 am
RNY on 03/25/15

Hello Everyone!! I am a newbie! Today is one week post-op.  The sun is out but I have heard it's cold (have not been outside yet) her in Massachusetts. Today I will try light soy milk for the first time since surgery... so here is my menu plan for the day:

Morning meds with a teaspoon of unsweetened applesauce

B: 8 oz Soymilk with a scoop of chocolate whey protein powder 

L: 4 oz of strained healthy choice cream of chicken soup with a scoop of unflavored why protein

S: sugar free jello cup

D: Dannon Light and Fit 80 calorie vanilla yogurt with a scoop of chocolate whey protein (OMG THIS IS SOOO GOOD!!! tastes like chocolate cheesecake filling!) 

Fluids started (and one of the 8 0z will also have a scoop of lemon ice tea protein powder) - It's all fluid at this point, but I get at least the 64 oz every day 

Vitamins: I dont start for another 2 days

Calories: 630 Protein: 94 Sugars: (thats what the program I am in tells us to count, not carbs) 15

AngryViking
on 4/1/15 2:29 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yay, welcome!  It looks like you're doing great!

Berryhoosier
on 4/1/15 3:23 am
RNY on 12/17/14

Congratulations!  Way to go on getting your liquids in!

mamata2
on 4/1/15 3:41 am

Congrats and welcome! 

Emiepie
on 4/1/15 3:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great job! and welcome-I recently started posting after reading for months :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 4/1/15 4:00 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Sounds like you are getting on target fast! good for you. My program just says count protein and water... but carbs are at the end of the list of what to eat, "if you have room" So low carb yes... counting it? no. I actually think that is a good way to count because some healthy foods can have high sugar.....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Dodgergirl27
on 4/1/15 4:20 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a less than stellar menu today as I did no planning and my alarm didn't go off, so I was running late to work only to come into total chaos (an employee quit out of the blue).  As a result (of chaos, not the employee quiting, lol) my menu is not great

As far as girl scout cookies, I buy them, but choose the donate to the troops option.  I don't trust them in my house, and I figure that way I can still support them, and also give a little treat to the troops :)

Time since surgery: 14.25 months

B - Kind Strong Bar, honey mustard

L - TBD...I honestly have no idea, so I might go to Wendy's and get chili

D - I have family in from out of town and I'm going to my parents for dinner.  My dad always makes comfort food so I'm sure it won't be super WLS friendly, but I usually just try and make do (like pick the chicken out of the pot pie or something).

W/V - On track

E - Weight lifting video when I get home tonight

Have a great hump day everyone...Fri is right around the corner :)

Most Active
Recent Topics