What's on your menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers? Day 5 of AMAW/CAMW!

Pokemom
on 1/20/17 10:22 am
RNY on 12/29/14

I have been up since 5:30 a.m., and still posting late! 

Down more lbs this morning!  To 157.3, making a total loss of 7.1 lbs.  Wow, I was really holding on to some water.

QOTD:  I think I have commented on that in posts other days, and I have to take off again.  Sorry!

My eating plan for today:

B:  Egg with bacon and gouda.

L:  Shrimp with ****tail sauce

D:  Grilled chicken with "Asian sauce" (Family is having  "Asian chopped salad" with chicken and wonton strips)

S:  home baked parmesan crisps, deli cheese and salami slices

Drinking Teavana Orange blossom tea and Crio Bru

Good luck all!  Sorry no photo!  Sorry not much written today!

xoxo

Pokemom
on 1/20/17 8:21 pm
RNY on 12/29/14

Don't know if anyone will see these, but I am finally able to take a minute to post some pix. 

First is me for "Plaid Thursday" in honor of my 18 son, currently living in Korea, who always wore plaid on Thursdays with his wonderful group of friends.

Second:  This week at WalMart I discovered bacon ends and pieces.  A really cheap package of unpretty bacon.  CHEAP!  And yummy.

Third:  Me with my new refrigerator.  Yes, those are chocolates on the counter.  It was Christmas day guys!

cc583
on 1/20/17 10:59 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick break from work like yesterday. I will post my menu and nutrition a bit later.

Had another good weigh in this morning

Started the challenge at 401.8

Yesterday weight 398.6 lbs

Today's weight 397 lbs

Total loss so far this week... 4.80 lbs.

Woo hoo! Let's see what tomorrow morning brings!

Chris

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Kakesie
on 1/20/17 1:30 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Congratulations on getting into the 300's!  Way to go!

cc583
on 1/20/17 1:45 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Thank you very much!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

CathyV
on 1/20/17 11:47 am, edited 1/20/17 3:55 am

Howdy!

Ive had such a hard time posting from my phone that I'm going to try

this on my laptop and then come back and put just the pictures up from my phone...

We went to a funeral this morning,,now we are home for lunch and then off to roller skate. It feels like an inconsistent way to spend a day....

CAMAW has been great. I miss my veg. But it has been a great way to kick my weight loss back on track and kind of rediscover what my pouch feels like and how much better I do with protein protein protein. I have lost 7 pounds since Sunday! Observe and bow down to the scale below!  I'm well on my way to being 100 pounds gone by my 6 month check up!

From here on out I plan to stick pretty close to CAMAW...I will have veg again. Nuts here and there. I want to stay pretty strict the rest of this first year especially and get to my goal!!

So, breakfast...a greek yogurt, babybell cheese

Lunch- I impulse bought something called "seafood snackers"...they are single serving packages of krab meat. I thought they would be a handy quick to-go item. Well, before I ate them I noticed they had something like 12 or 15 carbs per serving! So...I don't think I'll be getting them again. :( But I did have them today because that was what I brought along...with ****tail sauce. 

Dinner- I am making shrimp o'boys for the fam...just the sautéed shrimp for me.

*photos are yesterday's food

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

CathyV
on 1/20/17 12:01 pm

PS- notice the fat blue toe on my right foot? I broke my toe on Sunday. Two toes, actually, the middle toe too, but the blue one got it worse. #callmegrace 

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Pokemom
on 1/20/17 8:23 pm
RNY on 12/29/14

So so sorry about your toes.  I HATE foot problems.  Broken toes--little body parts that play a huge role.  Good luck with your healing.

CathyV
on 1/20/17 9:09 pm

Thanks! I'm excited to be in shoes again...big ugly crocs, but...the first day or two I couldn't wear shoes, and my son's speech therapist was like, "Oh, I thought you just forgot your shoe at home." And she was serious! I'm thinking, "What kind of crazy vibes am I putting out that this woman thinks I would forget a shoe?" lol!

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Pokemom
on 1/21/17 2:14 pm
RNY on 12/29/14

I am going to have Achilles tendon surgery in Feb.  It looks like I will be wearing just one shoe for at least 3 months!  I need to find something supportive and also cheap, since it will get worn out differently from the other.  Maybe crocs is the answer!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 397 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 386 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 255 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 323 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics