What's on your Thursday Menu?

Mkess
on 4/18/24 5:57 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Thursday,

I want to crawl back to bed and bury myself under the covers. I am pondering it after I'm done with a 1pm hip injection.

QOTD- The Barbie dreamhouse, a new car, a unicorn, a bag of marbles... Seriously - A handwritten letter affirming what the graduate means to you, who they are today, and the bright Outlook for their future. A laptop, a bucket list assist, a cameo to fanboy out with their favorite author, singer, hero, a car or electric bike, champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine.

L: chicken and green beans.

D: steak taco in a bowl.

I have been forcing myself to eat some meals. I'm just don't want to eat. It's not in the good way though.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Grim_Traveller
on 4/18/24 6:26 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Hi gang. The OH hamsters seem to be turning the wheel ok today. Not a lot going on here, just housework. I was excited to try a new (to me) hardware store this morning after dropping JB at the train. But it was after 7, and they weren't open yet. What kind of ****amamie hardware store isn't open at 7am?

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 4/18/24 8:06 am - Warren, OH

The people I worked with bought me a pet rock and then watched to be sure I was giving it good care. I probably treated that rock better than if it was a real baby. Always feeding it and cleaning up poop.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 4/18/24 6:44 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Early to bed, early to rise. Lights out last night at 9:30, eyes open this morning at 4:30. But things have been accomplished already today, so bring on the rest of the day.

I did great on food and drink yesterday. No boo boos. And my dinner was amazing. I'll forward anyone the NYT link and my modifications if they are interested. The whole thing took 20 minutes and I subbed Pacific Cod from TJ's for the salmon the recipe called for and I'm already wondering when I can work this meal back into my menu plan. A little high in fat, but everything else was basically super low cal, so I was very comfortable with that. I also got a ton of little chores accomplished.

Today -- who knows. I've got no plans.

QoTD: Does she have her passport? If not, sponsor that. The gift that keeps on giving for ten years!

Bites today

B: egg/cottage cheese bake topped with the left over "sofrito" from last night's dinner

L: chicken and unexpectedly cheddar spread on a piece of protein bread

D: potsticker "soup" served over cauliflower fried rice

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 4/18/24 7:05 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

I think I may have an actual calm day today. Even to the point I may get to the gym again tonight for pound class. Things with my mom have been pretty smooth. Monday is her next ortho appointment and I am hoping they get her in a walking boot. She does walk on it anyway; she is so non-compliant. Like mother like daughter. If I feel no pain, I think it's ok.

QOTD: I always do Money. But if it is out of town, I usually send something that is Pittsburgh themed to go along with the money. I also like to personalize the M&M's and they package them in a Champagne bottle. You can customize color and add photo's it's very cute.

Accountability: Did good till the last minute then hit the peanut butter jar.

TSS: 6 years 4-months -days 164.6 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: L&F blackberry Greek yogurt, cantaloupe and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: crack chicken zucchini lasagna and snack select

D: Zucchini lasagna

Exercise: dog walking maybe pound

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 4/18/24 3:56 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

My cookie printer also prints on M&Ms! I haven't tried yet, but supposedly I can make customs!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 4/18/24 6:54 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I can confirm the cuteness of the m&ms

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics