What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 5/8/24 11:56 am
RNY on 10/29/19

No I do not have any issues other than wanting more than my belly can hold. I make them at home and make sure they are juicy when I serve them. I bet the ones you had were dry and tough.

Sheila_H
on 5/8/24 7:57 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QJB - milk that sexy voice and go with it.

Regular work day yesterday and today with beautiful sunshine, so most of the work will be done outdoors. I am still sorta limping from last week. I made the stupid move of tying my laces too tight on one foot while jogging, and I guess I have given myself a bone bruise on top of the foot. I am still jogging because I am "mulo" as my mom used to call me, but had to google it last night when the pain wouldn't go away, and it said 2-4 weeks. Moral of the story, don't tie your shoe laces too tight and if you notice it during jog stop and redo the laces. Don't be mulo thinking it's no big deal I'll deal with it at the end of the jog.

QOTD: I would not do a major remodel with us still living at home. Kids were 6 & 10. We remodeled two bathrooms and the kitchen. Hence we were down to one bathroom and no kitchen. I remember washing pots and pans in the tub & using a camping stove for our hot food. We used microwave a lot. The whole thing lasted NINE MONTHS. We are still loving the results but never ever again. And while doing it, my second job was being the onsite manager, I hated that.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Bread cheese and salsa
  • Barebells bar, fluffy yogurt, cherries
  • Meatloaf & cauliflower rice
  • E: 5.5 miles wog

Happy hump day!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 5/8/24 8:17 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Bone bruises take so long to go away!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 5/8/24 3:34 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

It's me, I'm also a mulo I think?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 5/8/24 5:15 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

LOL. We are mulo twinning.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Julia S.
on 5/8/24 9:16 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I'm contemplating replacing my flooring throughout my house, I'm thinking vinyl plank flooring. I did laminate in the 3 bedrooms of my last house, the worst part was moving things from room to room so I could do the floor. I did it all by myself, but my Mom asked me how many years ago was that? I'm not that old! But it did make me think is this a project I really want to take on?

For some reason this week has flown by. I was thinking it was Tuesday. Still struggling with the drawing program at work but have tried to just take it slowly and not get frustrated. Easier said than done. I finally gave up and did the last job in our old system, I did put the new stuff in the new program but did my prints in the old program. I'll keep using it until I lose access.

We're going from mid 50's to mid to high 80's this weekend. I really need to replace my windows, they are single pane with single pane storm windows. It doesn't help that they all face East (my bedroom) and West my roommates bedroom and the office and sewing room, so they really heat up in the afternoon. I have mini blinds and insulated drapes, not that they help much. I just need to remember to close the blinds and drapes in the afternoon. And being a 2 story house the A/C is not always consistent, I try to use the room sensors and cool or heat to the warmest room. My office on Monday was 90 in the afternoon, I hadn't closed the blinds or drapes. Maybe when I get my Social Security I can afford to replace them, or at least put it on the list of things that I need to do.

I need to get back to it. So have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 324 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 246 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 312 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 5 replies · 89 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??