Where is everyone?

Imakitekat
on 7/19/13 6:09 pm - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

Hi Everyone!

My name is Lisa  and I am 43 !  My surgery will probably be mid September!  Glad to meet you all!

Smiles:),

Lisa

bythebeach
on 8/19/13 7:53 am

Hi Lisa!

I am in my forties and have a surgery date of Sept. 16.

I'm a bit nervous but this is a revision for me so I kinda know what I'm in for. (maybe that's why!) lol. I had my original RNY almost 10years ago and I still know it was the best decision I ever made! I lost 100 lbs but then after 8 months I couldn't loose any more weight. I've tried for 9 years then went to a bariatric surgeon. He discovered that my original surgeon made my pouch very large. I'm proud to say I'm only 10 lbs up from that 100 lb loss, but I'm ready to loose the rest!!  Did you get your date yet? Do you (or anyone else out there) have to do protein shakes for two weeks then clear liquids for the two days before surgery?

Imakitekat
on 8/19/13 6:26 pm - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

HI,

I am a week behind you on the 23rd!  And no , my surgeon just has clear liquids I think the day before surgery.  Congrats on your date and I am impressed with your determination, I know you will do great!  Revision to sleeve, right?  Wish you the best, wish this forum would pick up a bit!

Smiles:),

Lisa

J.Cricket
on 9/13/13 9:12 am - Canada
Hi, 42 here and just starting to get serious about surgery, although have researched and thought about it for years. Any one know criteria and or good info site in Winnipeg? I've talked to my doctor but would like to see more about the programme and supports. Anything would be appreciated.
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 279 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 540 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3588 views