Failure seems so harsh but it is what it is

Price S.
on 1/8/16 4:59 am - Mills River, NC

I have not had RA or any issues but I wanted to say that we welcome you to the LWBoard and personally I am happy that you are getting good medical advice now and seem more stable.

I don't think that because you have had medical issues, you are a failure at WLS.  You just have to deal with the medical issues and get back right.  To me, at any rate, the only failures are the folks that are never willing to change what put them in the need for WLS in the first place.  The ones who believe that surgery on your tummy is going to fix your head.  Surgery just gives us another shot at figuring out what we were doing wrong and how to do it right.  And in some cases, like your, we develop new issues that must be dealt with.  And you are.  That isn't a failure.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 1/9/16 2:02 pm

Welcome back.  I hope you can get your medical issues straightened out and hopefully become successful again!  We all need a little pick me up and help from someone!

Good luck.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 315 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 438 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 501 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 522 views