5 days to go

JCDan
on 2/1/14 9:55 pm
VSG on 02/06/14

I think I should be more excited/nervous, but I'm not. I need to do this for my health, no more, no less.  I bought all kinds of stuff for afterwords, took some time off work (anytime is always the WORST time to take time off at my work) and I think I'm ready. 

I think so, anyway. Help! What did I forget? 

mama2418
on 2/4/14 4:34 am
RNY on 02/13/14

Good Luck! I am right behind you. I have 9 days. Im nervous and excited all at once.

"This too shall pass" and then we go shopping!   

demig
on 2/4/14 10:06 pm - NC
VSG on 02/14/14

Good luck to you! I am also right behind you with Sleeve surgery on 2/14. I am in that same zen place that you are. Not excited or worried.  Two things I just added to my list were a countdown app to my phone so I will remember to drink my protein every 3 hours and a protein counter app too.

JCDan
on 2/8/14 2:49 am
VSG on 02/06/14

Can you link to the app? Also, I made it! That day of surgery was rough, and the day after was pretty tough to, but today is better and tomorrow will be, as well. 

demig
on 2/8/14 5:02 am - NC
VSG on 02/14/14

protein tracker

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.proteintracker.two&hl=en

Yata is yet another timer app that I am using

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pelletiere.android.reallysimpletimer&hl=en

Glad to hear that surgery went well!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I have 6 days to go till surgery. Still pretty calm. I'm sure it will hit me soon though

spotnj
on 2/5/14 9:57 am

I am on Feb 13.  Thinking of it as my gift to myself.  Like you I am not nervous nor excited.  Thought I was odd!  Thanks for sharing, and good luck!!!  I'll be sending good thoughts your way.

DerekG79
on 2/22/14 7:03 am

I had my surgery on Feb. 10...RNY. Hope you are doing well.

4kidcull
on 3/2/14 10:54 am - Canada
RNY on 02/16/14

I had my surgery on Feb 16, RNY.  So far so good, but I haven't lost as much weight as you all!! wow good for you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dealing with Emotions
Christopher135 · 0 replies · 348 views
SURGERY TOMORROW!!!
Thenewme14 · 2 replies · 234 views
9 Days to go!
cstokes80 · 4 replies · 377 views
5 days to go
JCDan · 7 replies · 594 views