March 20th is the date

yardiegyrl
on 3/4/12 10:55 am - Charleston, SC
RNY on 03/20/12
Really don't know how to feel. I'm excited and nervous too. Really hoping and praying that this surgery will help my Gastroparesis. If not, then back to the drawing board. At least I would have lost some weight. Is there anyone else here going through journey and surgery alone?

Autumn Jensen
on 3/4/12 11:36 am - Lind, WA
RNY on 03/06/12
FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE US ON THIS BOARD AND WEBSITE SO YOU ARE NEVER COMPLETELY ALONE. I DO HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOUR SURGERY WILL HELP WITH YOUR GASTROPARESIS. NOT SURE WHAT THAT IS THOUGH. I WILL ALSO PRAY THAT YOU HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR SURGERY.

tscasto
on 3/4/12 12:09 pm - Urbandale, IA
VSG on 03/22/12
I understand what your saying. That's why I signed up here. I was hoping to connect with others that really understand. Stay strong & use the resources here to connect with others. I also hope this will help with your gastroparesis.  Congrats on getting your date!! Mine is the 22nd, & I will put in a prayer for your speedy recover.  take care & chin up!!
Tenille 

HW-248.8   SW-233.4  1M-216.2   4M- 188.6
newSaga
on 3/5/12 12:20 am - GA
RNY on 02/23/12
I agree with the other posters - you're definitely not alone - you have a whole support system here

congratulations on getting your date!  And I would make it a point to reach out to your "surgery twins" (people having the same surgery date) as well as others in similar positions on this site to talk about your surgery, health issues, concerns, and anything else you'd rely on your support system for.  Good luck!

RnY completed 2/23/2012

HW: 325, LW: 215, CW: 254, GW: 170
starting anew

1Haute Diva
on 3/6/12 4:20 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
Hey we have the same date! And like others have said you're not alone, you have all of us here going through it with you. Do you have to do a pre-op liquid diet?

- Shaw

yardiegyrl
on 3/6/12 9:28 am - Charleston, SC
RNY on 03/20/12

Cool... I will find out tomorrow 3/7 all what I have to do... Im so hoping that I dont have to do one.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Checking in
Feystorm · 0 replies · 570 views
Hi!
Tami F. · 2 replies · 708 views
Anyone else from March 8th?
Isabelsjewelry · 1 replies · 678 views