One week post surgery

Puddle Jumper
on 4/16/13 11:44 pm - Canada
RNY on 04/10/13

Well it has been a week now. I still feel as though I am carrying some of the excess fluid from surgery plus a lot of the intervenes they pumped into me during my 4 1/2 day  hospital stay. No idea if I have lost weight because neither of my two bathroom scales wants to behave ............not that this is anything new. I can get weighed 3 times in a row on either of them and have there be a 10 lb difference among the weights. So I guess for now I will wait and weight  until my appt with my family dr next week which will be Day 12 for me. Then I see the nurse and dietician on Day 23 and the surgeon on Day 35. It is going to drive me nuts not knowing for sure what I have lost but I can look forward to a pleasant surprise every 11 or 12 days over the next month.

I decided to add another ticker. Yes I know that I have 3 now. But one represents my weight loss from my highest weight. One is the amount to go until my goal and the last one is the amount that I have lost since surgery........which of course is going to sit at zero until I get to a dr or else decide to go shopping . Let's see which one wins out.

Good luck to all of those who had surgery the same day as I did - April 10, 2013   and everyone else as well.

HW : 358.5  Ref W. 342.5  F V W   334    SW 278.2    CW  177.0         

Most Active