Any June 2009 folks still out there?

NewDayDawning
on 1/17/13 12:30 am

I'm just curious how some of you are doing?

My journey continues - I have continued to steadily lose - and haven't bounced back... but haven't reached my goal of 175 yet.  

Exercise is a way of life now - the getting protein in continues to be a challenge.   I'm a size 14-16 on the bottom and a 10-12 on the top... For the most part I feel MUCH better than I did before, but finding it hard to accept where I have seemed to land as my final "resting" place.

How about you?

Dr. Benn gave me an incredible tool.. and I intend to make the most out of it!!

sirenitycalling
on 6/16/13 3:15 pm - OH

Hello,

My ReBirthday is tomorrow and my journey is not over yet either. But I am down 10 dress sizes and I am a few inches away from another size down!!!

I am dancing off the pounds along with a weight bearing workout. I follow the 2:1 protein:carb ratio when I eat and that seems to help keep the protein on track. Bonus, I have a tracker on my cell phone! Keeping a food journal really helps.

Saundra P.
on 6/26/13 2:37 pm - Mesquite, TX

I reached goal a little over a year out and have not experienced any regain but that is my biggest fear.  I do still weight every day since that helps me stay focused.  

If you are steadily losing and not had bounce back I am sure you will get to goal. 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Brandi F.
on 10/27/13 7:43 am - Kissimmee, FL

I lost about 112 pounds, but I have regained about 35.  My husband and I are trying to conceive, but part of me is terrified of what it will do to my body.  I'm already very ashamed of myself for my regain and I can only imagine what a pregnancy will do to me, and I'm afraid of not being able to take the time to take care of my body after.

Most Active