Recent Posts

jnbsmall
on 4/30/09 11:00 am - wagram, NC
Topic: RE: June 2 is the big day!!!

Congratulations Christina! It will be here before you know it. I am excited for you. I am just trying to get through these last weeks of school. My surgery is scheduled for just a few days after school gets out here. I can't wait! Keep us posted.

Brandi

on 4/29/09 9:49 pm - paris, MI
Topic: june 16th 2009

i finally got a date june 16th 2009

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/09 10:43 am
Topic: RE: Surgery 6-15-09
I'm scheduled for June 11th A Barix in Ypsilanti MI
chichiruka
on 4/29/09 8:41 am - CA
VSG on 03/26/14
Topic: Totally bummed out ... and ticked off!!
I am going to Coast Memorial in FV, and the 3 Drs there, LePont, Chin and Ali have a Bariatric conference to attend in June.  Guess what??  My date got bumped.  My surgery date was strategically set for 6/15, when the kids w/be out of school and now the date got bumped- I was offered 6/1 or mid July.  Since I am a teacher, I wk through 6/11 (so that blows 6/1 out of the water), so I settled for 7/20/09.
Even though I was so nervous and stoked about 6/15 coming up, bumps in the road like this make me doubt my decision- I'm afraid all this waiting is going to make me lose my nerve and I am going to chicken out!!!
Please, help me reaffirm my decision ladies!!

"Don't listen to those poopoo heads!" 

"Someday I'll be a beautiful butterfly and everything will be better!"  - Heimlich ~ Bug's Life  

jnbsmall
on 4/27/09 12:26 pm - wagram, NC
Welcome Kathy!
The more the merrier. Wow to keep it off through two pregnancies is awesome! I look forward to hearing more from you and definitely keep in touch!
kathyd2008
on 4/27/09 10:30 am
Brandi,

My surgery date is June 16 right after yours! I just happened on this group and I think I am going to stay. I will be having a revision RNY after having a VBG in 2001. I lost my initial 100 pounds and kept it off through 2 pregnancies, but still need aways to go plus I just cant handle the heartburn I have developed. Any one else having a revision? I think this is going to be a great group!

Kathy
mercedes19762003
on 4/27/09 5:49 am - Seattle, wa
Topic: June 2 is the big day!!!
Still so much to do to get ready but my surgery is right around the corner.
Carmen M
on 4/26/09 1:21 pm - TX
VSG on 06/01/09 with
I'm scheduled for June 1st too, hope all the June surgeries go well and are textbook and uneventful, except for the weightloss!
  Sunshine_normal    
Carmen M
on 4/26/09 1:19 pm - TX
VSG on 06/01/09 with
Topic: RE: June 3 rebirth of a New woman
I'm scheduled for June 1st with Dr. Alvarez.  I start my pre-op liquid diet on May 11th.  Good luck to you and I'm super-excited, as well.

Carmen
  Sunshine_normal    
jnbsmall
on 4/26/09 4:34 am - wagram, NC
Topic: RE: June 3 rebirth of a New woman

Hey Candy a.k.a. TaterBug!
   I am Brandi and what is funny is that my husband calls me TaterBug as a  nickname, why? I have no idea so how did you get that name? I just wanted to tell you that I read your profile and you seem like a lot of fun. I wish you the best of luck on that hot date of yours and know that I won't be too far behind you! Take Care and keep us all posted!

Most Active