WOW.. Surgery one week from today

NextChapterPlease
on 6/1/11 11:56 am - CA
Hi everyone!

Today is day 9 of my pre-op diet ( liquids only, 50 to 70 grams protein per day). I feel amazing! Tomorrow I go for all of my labs with my primary, and have my blood cross matched at the hospital afterwards. My surgery date is June 7th @ 7:30 am, and I am really excited. I feel so blessed. The first three days of my liquid diet were the hardest. I'm used to it now, walking three miles per day, and sometimes I cannot believe all of this is happening!

Do you all wonder like me, what we will look like and feel like come June of next year??? I mean, it is going to be a major transformation. I still haven't told anyone about my surgery besides my immediate family, ( but my shrinking body, and change in attitude will speak for itself!).

I hope all you June babies are doing well, and excited and pumped!!!!

Solon
on 6/1/11 11:58 am - Arkadelphia, AR
Absolutely.. it's crazy my boss got lapband a year ago this past march... he was down 95 lbs in a year.  The difference in his appearance is ridiculous.

Can't wait til it's all of us!
~ Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.        
dancandie
on 6/1/11 12:11 pm - NC
I go in June 30th....I am excited and can't wait til I can tie my shoes and walk without labor breathing.  Dance all the way through a song.  Not use a seat belt extender on a plane.  Play basketball. 

I can't wait!!!!
Stacie P.
on 6/5/11 3:11 am - PA
I can't wait to be able to pull the bar down on a roller coaster again!!!
~Stacie  

princessfrogee
on 6/5/11 11:41 pm - AL
Praying for your peace of mind and comfort in your choice to go through with it for a new "birth" day.  I cannot wait for mine!  Good luck tomorrow! 

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Most Active