**************SURGERY TOMORROW****************

Stacie P.
on 6/19/11 12:26 am - PA
Well tomorrow is the day!!! I am so excited! Today I am staying home and enjoying my family while I continuously DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!  I feel like I'm gonna float to the hopsital in the morning.

I wanted to say good luck tomorrow to all the other June 20th babies. I can't wait to talk to you on the other side!

I hope everyone enjoys their day and I will talk to you all soon.
~Stacie  

princessfrogee
on 6/19/11 1:20 am - AL
I am so excited for you!  Mine is Tuesday!   See ya on the other side!

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Not2L8
on 6/19/11 2:40 am
joghac
on 6/19/11 2:57 am - NY
Mine is tomorrow also... I am at home about to drink that gross stuff thats gonna make me poop lol.  I am so nervous but at the same time, I dont feel like its really here!  Good luck!!!

mlyssa971
on 6/19/11 5:39 am
Best wishes to all you guys. In the morning at 9am I also will be at the hospital. I am so emotional. I guess its a little fear, excitement and wonder all wrapped into one. But probably mostly hunger. LOL liquid dieting sucks. No gross stuff to drink to poop tho thank goodness. But then that probably means I'll have an enema which sucks. Anyway Ill remember ya'll all in my prayers. See ya'll on the way to a new skinnier, healthier life!
Tammy G.
on 6/19/11 7:25 am
RNY on 06/16/11 with
 Good luck to all of you with upcoming surgeries.  It isn't fun, it is scary, but you will get through it.  I didn't think I would, and I did.  If I can do it, I know you can!
lisaj803
on 6/19/11 8:18 am
My surgery is tomorrow as well.  I have to be at the hospital at 8 in the morning.  I had to do clear liquids all weekend.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I will be glad to finally make it to the losers bench.  I know that we will be ok.  I cant wait to hear about your hospital experience.

I wish you the best.

Lisa
Rachael Richardson
on 6/19/11 9:31 am - Alexandria , VA
RNY on 06/20/11 with
Surgery tommorrow also!  I am on liquids and I was able to treat my husband for father's day to a barbecue dinner without being tempted.   The nectar carribean cooler is excellent!!  Taste just like a pina colada without the alcohol.  

We can do this...we will come out on top on the other
side!!  

Donna

its4maya
on 6/19/11 2:18 pm - Cypress, CA
 Tomorrow is my day too!  I have to check in at 7 a.m. and surgery is at 10:00.  I had no restrictions except nothing to eat or drink after midnight tonight so I said good by with a 3 oz. piece of filet mignon and a sliver of chocolate for dessert.  From here on out, it's nothing but liquids for the next several weeks.
I just wonder how I'm going to sleep tonight!
We're going to rock the operating rooms tomorrow fellow 6/20 sleevers!!!  

That_816_Princess
on 6/19/11 7:50 pm - MO
 Blessing to you have fun and enjoy the day

I will take back my body and take back my health! 
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeshas-WLS-Journey-with-Gizmo-her-pouch/237635902947481 
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/TheLovelyRANDOMNESS
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/locdagoddess

Most Active