How can you tell if you are full????

kim_in_alabama
on 6/27/11 6:08 am
I know it's a strange question, but I feel full all the time especially with the gas.  I'm on full liquids for the next two weeks and I just don't know.  I was sitting outside sipping water when some came back up...guess I drank too much.  But other then that I don't know. 

I had stained cream of mushroom soup yesterday 2oz and I didn't know if I was full I didn't feel full, but didn't feel hungry, but felt gassy afterwards and needed to walk and get it out of me.

I was able to have a bm today, I think the soup did that along with passing a lotof gas.

What do I need to look for????

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
purplepeace79
on 6/27/11 6:54 am - Bronx, NY
 I feel a tightness in my chest. I might burp or cough. It might be uncomfortable to breathe deep. I hate the feeling so I try not to get there. right now, I'm learning my threshhold is 3 tablespoons per half hour.

SW: 364  Surgery Date: 6.21.11 *VSG*  LifeOfANappyHeadedFatChic.tumblr.com

Bigasiangirl
on 6/27/11 7:19 am
VSG on 06/01/11 with

My doctor's office and NUT advised me to stop once I am no longer hungry not necessarily full.  If you are burping or in discomfort, you have eaten too much.  You want to stop before the actual "Full" feeling comes around.  There is a threat that the pouch will stretch if you stuff yourself too much often. 

I could barely get 8 ounces of liquids the first week, but it gradually increased over time. 

Trust and be good to your new stomach. 

kim_in_alabama
on 6/27/11 2:12 pm
Oh ok,  I have felt that.  Now I know. Thank you!!!!!

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
princessfrogee
on 6/28/11 10:20 am - AL
I feel mine right at the base and center of my rib cage.  I feel like I an 9 mos. pregnant with pressure there.  I feel full most of the time, but when I am eating my soup or yogurt, I know to stop when I start to feel that pressure.  It gets aggravating when you are trying to get in your protein, but I just set it aside and come back later and fini****

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Most Active