I have a date!

akindofmagick
on 5/10/15 11:47 am - MD

VSG - 18 June, JH Bayview, Dr. Schweitzer.

After almost six years of trying, it is finally going to happen!!  YAY!!

I've been fat, and I've been thin - and thin is better.  

There is a better way. --Alaine of Lyndar 
--------------------------
HW: 234. SW: 228 (18 June 2015). GW: 137. Specs: 50ish, 5'4"

dtaylor24
on 5/18/15 1:12 pm - TN
VSG on 06/09/15

congrats on your surgery date! Mine is June 9th and I have been trying for about 3 years! Have you been doing your preop diet? I would like to keep in touch since we're both having ours close together. Good luck

akindofmagick
on 5/21/15 12:28 pm - MD

My pre-op diet starts 2 weeks before surgery: 2 replacement meals (with protein shakes) a day. 

I've been fat, and I've been thin - and thin is better.  

There is a better way. --Alaine of Lyndar 
--------------------------
HW: 234. SW: 228 (18 June 2015). GW: 137. Specs: 50ish, 5'4"

deedeet
on 5/21/15 12:25 pm

Congratulations to you both!  My surgery is scheduled for June 17th!  I am anxious but excited to get my life back and more.  I cannot decide which procedure to have.  My surgeon says that he would be happy to perform either on me.  I have a 7 almost 8 year old son and I need to be much more mobile.  And I'm tired of being mistaken for his grandmother.

Dyingtobe140
on 6/2/15 1:22 pm

Hi everyone! Congrats to all of uuuuu! I'm a new member here and my date was June 23rd, got a call yesterday and it's been moved up to June 22 nd now! 

My pre-op liq diet begins two days before.  I am so excited and I kno you all must be too, to see what I'll look like post vsg!!!

Amberlynn220
on 6/5/15 10:56 am

My gastric bypass surgery is June 15th I am so excited I have wanted this surgery for as long as I can remember now my wish has finally come true I am on day 5 of my 2 week pre op diet the first two days was extremely hard I was so hungry but by day 3 i started getting less hungry now i have to force myself to even drink my protein shakes cause i just dont feel hungry but i get them down i started off drinking 5 shakes a day now im down to 3 i have lost 8 pounds in 5 days maybe more 10 more days to go 

Ayorama
on 6/5/15 9:09 pm - Surrey, Canada

My vsg is June 22!  

I have been on liquid only meal replacements for just over a week, and will be on it until surgery.  ugh!

my_vsg_journey_
on 6/15/15 2:51 pm - Coral Springs , FL

Congrats!!! Best of luck. My date is scheduled for the 22nd! 

Most Active
Recent Topics