TIC TOC!!!

Dreamingofbeaches
on 6/26/14 7:45 am
with

It is almost here!!!  Is everyone ready?  I'm ready for 7/1 to get here and get this show on the road!!  Not really, but I keep telling myself that anyway.  Better start planning my packing, get things in order and try to not let myself be a chicken.  Thank goodness for my wonderful family keeping me back from the ledge when I tippy toe that way.  I hope you all are ready and doing great! 

How about a check in for everyone?  I'm on day 10 of the pre-op diet.  It became much easier on day 6.  I think I detoxed some nasty carbs, etc.  I've lost almost 20 pounds in those 10 days.  Crazy.  I've been sampling different protein drinks and found some pretty disgusting ones.  Barf.  I've found my favorite is easy to find locally and delicious with instant espresso added.  I've done all my pre-op stuff, including the telephone appointment with the OR nurse. 

Good Luck everyone!

-Jen

Consult weight 4/7/14: 381.5   SW 7/1/14:

Krisgwinn
on 6/27/14 1:07 am
RNY on 07/01/14 with

I am 7/1 as well!  What procedure are you having done?  I am RNY and getting excited, but a little nervous as well!  My surgeon only has us do a 3 day clear liquid diet before surgery, which I start tomorrow...so that should be fun!  Good luck to you!!

Dreamingofbeaches
on 6/27/14 2:01 pm
with

I am doing the VSG. Good luck to you!

-Jen

Consult weight 4/7/14: 381.5   SW 7/1/14:

Firstlady06
on 7/1/14 3:06 am

Hello my surgery is scheduled on July 7th and I was wondering if you could give me a followup on how you are doing?

CdngirlinNC
on 7/4/14 12:30 pm

Hey there - I'm scheduled for July 7th as well.  Good luck to you!

VSG 07/07/14

Firstlady06
on 7/4/14 2:20 pm

Thank you so much!!  I would like to know how you are doing and please know I will say a prayer for you...

SD:07-07-14...   HW: 375..   SW:365..   GW: 180  

Most Active