Yay!! I have a date!!

ladyprof
on 7/5/11 7:59 am - Marion, AR
I have a date!! And not with a tall handsome stranger (my husband might object), but with a surgeon.  I never thought that would make me so happy.  August 29th.  I've been trying to definitely for-sure finalize this date for a couple of weeks,but it didn't happen until I jumped up and down, called his nurse coordinator, and threatened to go to a different doctor.  I really want this surgery and would do it tomorrow if I could, but I have the kind of job where I really have to coordinate it with a lot of other people.  So I'm psyched!
jenysez1
on 7/6/11 9:22 am - LA
Congrats, I just got my date Aug 11 (other than the insurance approval taking almost 6 weeks, finally I called and they told me I was approved, they told me the doctor office may have not even known yet....I was nervie calling the insurance myslef but oh well, but I have been waiting weeks, my husband lost his job and I needed some good news, Thanks goodness I was approved becuase if I had anymore bad news I was going cry) So I know how the waiting game feels.

Jenny

SanGambler
on 7/7/11 7:31 am, edited 7/18/11 10:20 pm - St Cloud, FL
 I got my date today it will be August 1  wow every feeling just hit me
jenysez1
on 7/7/11 9:24 am - LA
well my drs soonst was the 11th, he will be on vacation the first week of Aug (how dare he get to go on vacation...lol)  Congrats!!!
Jenny

amarie319
on 7/9/11 5:21 am - Cicero, NY
My date is August 3rd so I know just how you're feeling. I'm scared, nervous, excited, anxious and petrified all at the same time!!
SanGambler
on 7/9/11 7:10 am - St Cloud, FL
 I am so happy for you as well I have a friend from back home doing hers on Monday and its been so nice talking to her about are feelings no one knows but all of us OH ppl and others who are going threw this I even got my nuts paper work today ugh how they make a person feel with there words kinda hit me to heart but thats there job...
ladyprof
on 8/1/11 7:12 am - Marion, AR
Yeah, funny people who are heavy don't have mirrors, don't use words like "morbidly obese" and are embarrassed by it...almost like if we don't mention it people won't notice.  Maybe we won't be heavy for long :)

softnsweet
on 7/17/11 12:46 pm
We have the same date. It took my insurance 4 weeks, they told me over the phone. But I still haven't recieved the actual letter. I am soooo excited!! Congrats to you too!!
ladyprof
on 8/1/11 7:16 am - Marion, AR
Congrats!  Let's hold each other's hand (virtually) and say a prayer for each other.  Proudtabaloser is the same date too.

monicapena
on 7/12/11 12:06 am - OH
LOL,  that's a good one. A date with a stranger. I'll have to remember that one. Yes, isn't it something what we have to go though, but you did it and now you're here. GRATS. Best wishes to you.

Monica from OH
Date set: August 12th
Most Active
Recent Topics
Eetore, are you around?
Jennifer D. · 0 replies · 665 views
Healing Process
jennifer W. · 2 replies · 1047 views
Surgery Date Next Monday!
emma M. · 1 replies · 950 views