Got my date! Aug 26th!!

hopiej
on 7/22/11 8:46 am - fort knox, KY
I got my date yesterday!! Aug 26th is the big day....now that I actually have a date, I am more nervous then I was before! No turning back, this is the start of the rest of my life! Anyone else have the 26th?
Hope
Mahana
on 7/22/11 11:59 am - AZ
I got mine on Tuesday...and almost had a panic attack the day before. i think it's normal to be anxious. One thing I might suggest..if your surgeon has not put you on a liquid diet yet....put yourself on one a week before surgery. I think it saved me from majorly freaking out about not having any solid foods for the next 3 weeks. I went on all liquids 9 days before surgery and from that time to today I have lost 25lbs!!!!  which totally amazed my doctor when I went in for my first post-op check up today. you'll do great! get some Gas-X strips....you"ll be so bloated from gas after the surgery...painful, debilitating, feels like a heart attack gas!! NO JOKE!! Make sure you pack a pillow for your ride home..and stock up on gatorades, propel fitness water..sf puddings..yogurts etc.
YOU  WILL DO AMAZING..YOU WILL BE AMAZING AND YOU WILL FEEL AMAZING!!!  I am so excited for you!!!
-The wife of Johnny Lingo-    
Jessica L.
on 8/3/11 2:44 pm

My surgery date is August 15th. I start my liquid diet on the ninth the day of my pre-op. I am feeling so many emotions right now. I can't sleep at night. I feel excited,scared, and anxious. I can't sleep at night already I can only imagine how I'm not going to be able to sleep the night before.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Eetore, are you around?
Jennifer D. · 0 replies · 661 views
Healing Process
jennifer W. · 2 replies · 1044 views
Surgery Date Next Monday!
emma M. · 1 replies · 943 views