Surgery Date and Nervous

PeaceInTheValley32
on 8/3/11 9:39 pm - MA
Hello friends, my surgery date is on August 11 and I start my 15 day protein meals on Sunday.  I have kids to feed and am having trouble with what to feed them during this time and soon after.  I'm afraid I'll mess up.  if anyone can offer suggestions I'd sure be grateful. 
JAZZSEY4
on 8/8/11 9:56 am, edited 8/8/11 9:56 am
So since today is Monday, you've already started you liquid diet!! I hope it's going well. I started mine on Friday and for me it's going a lot smoother than I had expected. If you mess up it's ok, you're human and a liquid diet is difficult for anyone. I have found that drinking water keeps me satisfied with everything. I have either 5 or 6 shakes and 1 or 2 bar....some days it has been very tough to get everything in. I haven't tried and broth or jello or popsicles, however if the shakes start to make me sick after the second week I will try them!! Good luck with your program, I am doing Optifast800, so if you're also doing that defintely try the water, I have about 12 glasses a day- and this has never been something like myself lol!! I had a hard enough time getting 1 or 2 glasses in!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Eetore, are you around?
Jennifer D. · 0 replies · 661 views
Healing Process
jennifer W. · 2 replies · 1044 views
Surgery Date Next Monday!
emma M. · 1 replies · 943 views