Hi All!

Relene
on 4/1/11 9:03 am - Irma, Alberta, Canada

I have been lurking for the last few months and not really finding the time to post much.  So sorry!  My life is just so busy now!  My work schedule has increased as well as my extra activities.  Trying to juggle that with my 4 kids and hubby has made computer time almost non existant!

So I have a question for all you losers:)  How much do you exercise?  I mean structured/planned activities.  I go to Curves 5 days a week and I do extra cardio (walking/jogging) Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I eat about 1/2 c at a time, and I try to get all my protien in.  i feel like I am working my butt off and not getting the results I would like.  I am losing about 1 pound a week steadily, but I thought I would lose 100lbs in a year.  My year will be up May 18 and I still have 15lbs to lose to make that goal.  Just wondering what rate you are all losing at and how much activity you are all getting.

HW 370  Pre-op weight 297 CW191.0  updated June 26/11

bethy30
on 4/1/11 10:54 am - Canada
I had my three week check up last week and he told me that in six weeks to go to the gym and do an hour of exercise and 6 days a week. Cant wait for my six weeks. In my month since surgery  I am down 21 lbs. Had a stall and that ended at the start of the week. Thank goodness but I did fit in my skinny jeans havnt wore them for the last 6 years. I tried them a few weeks ago and they wouldnt do up and then this morning they did, so I wore them LOL

it is awesome
  HW 310lbs, SW 276, CW 160 and holding

Relene
on 4/1/11 11:44 am - Irma, Alberta, Canada
Who did your surgery?

bethy30
on 4/1/11 2:00 pm - Canada
Dr. Farries Red Deer
  HW 310lbs, SW 276, CW 160 and holding

Keelan
on 4/1/11 3:11 pm
Hey Girl, It's good to see you back. I think you are doing amazing with your journey.

I just started exercising and strength training this week. Hoping to make it a regular thing but like you life is busy. I do get over the required steps in everyday but I felt like I needed to start toning things up. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was losing about 2-3 pounds a week, now it's more like 1-2 so I'm hoping the exercise will help me stay at this rate.

Good Luck with everything and keep up the great work.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

Relene
on 4/1/11 11:59 pm - Irma, Alberta, Canada
The toning helps so much! I have lost 32 inches since I joined curves October 24th! 16 of those were off my abdomen! That's how I am able to wear size 16 I'm sure! I even have some muscles showing! But I don't look like a body builder nor do I want to! Glad I'm not the only one losing slowly, although I know we all wi**** was faster. Its just nice to know I'm normal. I worry about that... Or that I have stretched my pouch cuz sometimes I feel like I eat too much. But I lose every week so I must be doing something right. I just wanna hit onederland so bad!

Tige-Girl
on 4/5/11 9:12 am - Canada
I notice you mentioned "Required steps", what's this about and how many???Thanks!
Adrianna O.
on 4/5/11 1:20 am - Canada
Hey Relene...

I really try to exercise about 4 times a week. I have hired a personal trainer that I absolutely adore and we work together on Sundays. Then I go on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday by myself. I also try to go on Friday or Saturdays if time allows But some weeks that is pushing it. So the only day that I take completely off from the gym is Mondays. Honestly, it is just want works for my schedule is when I manage to go. I am currently losing about 1-2 pounds a week and I also have about 18lbs to go before I reach 100lbs lost since surgery. I am worried that I'm not going to reach that goal but the sky isn't going to fall if I don't...so I have to keep reminding myself of that.

I think you are doing fantastic!

Most Active