upcoming VSG ladies!

Tige-Girl
on 8/30/11 2:00 am - Canada
Just wondering how you ladies are doing that are booked for VSG's in Sept. I note Deanna is coming up quick on the 14th!  How are you feeling??I have an appt with Dr. Birch on the S-19th to finalize which surgery. I'm going to go with the VSG as well.....looking forward to your updates ladies!!! Cheers!

deedee123
on 8/30/11 1:26 pm - Canada
Things are going well...t- 2 weeks and hence my liquid nightmare...I mean diet has started.  Not going to lie I did have a weekend of a few favorite meals but managed to keep portions in check and maintained ok.  I am very excited now and can't wait to get it done.  I think the liquid thing is going to be no fun at all and am still trying to figure out how to get out of a lunch that my co-workers have planned for me because I am changing jobs...any suggestions?  Hope all is well with you and that your appointment with Dr. Birch goes well.  

Deanne 

Referral October 2008 - lost    1st Clinic visit Nov 2010  VSG September 13, 2011  
Weight lost from 1st clinic visit to surgery 100lbs   Goal - 160-180 (I think)
Chance22
on 8/30/11 3:40 pm - Canada
There is no way to really gracefully get out of the meal... So I say have your ensure before you go out and if possible order soup and drink loads of water. It's what I did when I had a similar situation.

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin      
Highest Weight: 242 lbs 1st Clinic visit: 236.8lbs
Weight at Surgery: 193.1 Surgery Date: May 18, 2011 Current Weight: 134.4 lbs

Christina P.
on 8/31/11 8:33 am - Canada
My surgery is one week from today on September 7.  I am a little nervous, excited ... all of the above. lol  But thanks to a group of ladies and Corey last night, I am feeling a lot better about the surgery and what's to come :) Thanks Chance :)   
Thanks for asking Tige-Girl :)  I am happy with my decision for VSG and am confident that I made the right choice.   Good luck on yours, let me know how you make out.
Christina

SURGERY Booked :  September 7, 2011
Most Active