Holy Smokes

Keelan
on 9/20/11 3:08 pm

It's been 1 Year since my sleeve surgery and what a wicket roller coaster ride it's been. I'd do it all over again to feel so happy and healthy.
I am still amazed everyday at how this surgery change my life, all positive changes by the way.
I have met and became friends with some great ladies and I cherish each and every new adventure I have been able to take because of the "new" person I have become. I have so much more confidence and drive to accomplish what I use to think was impossible.
I love the life that this sleeve surgery has help me have. Cheers to many more accomplishments and a better life.
I couldn't have never gotten this far without the love and support from the forum. Thanks everyone for all you do.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

Chance22
on 9/21/11 6:52 am - Canada
CONGRATS my friend. I am so very, very proud of you and think you are so wonderful.

I can't wait to see how you rock your sleeve this year!

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin      
Highest Weight: 242 lbs 1st Clinic visit: 236.8lbs
Weight at Surgery: 193.1 Surgery Date: May 18, 2011 Current Weight: 134.4 lbs

Most Active