Missed everyone

Karen K.
on 9/8/12 10:40 pm, edited 9/8/12 10:41 pm - Canada
Well Im back and going to try and be more active with my life. lol I was doing nights raising my grandbaby. life got away and i got away.. So Im back and needing to keep my journey positve and remember where and what got me to this ... Not sure if im making sense but the people who know me . Know the past 2 and a half yrs have been a ride.. I had surgery took on a brand new grand baby with in 7 wks after and my life has been a ride since. I stopped doing some of the tools but " I guess" stress still keeps my weight loss going. Im finding that im still loosing about 3- 5 lbs a mth.. dont have much too loose. lol so please bare with me as i get back on track and i so love hearing and reading peoples journeys..

Im Getting Back To Basics

Coopers_mom
on 9/10/12 9:55 am - Canada

Welcome back surgery buddy!

When Tammy comes back up for her next appointment, we should all get together again.  It would be nice to see you!

Jill

FDL Abdominoplasty, Monsplasty, MR, Lipo to Flanks: August 18, 2011

Karen K.
on 9/10/12 6:45 pm - Canada
That would be kewl.. I chat with her on Fb but not as often.. Let me know

Most Active