Tues,Haha!!

jujujudy
on 5/12/08 9:53 pm - Russellville, AL
There was a preacher whose wife was expecting a baby so he went before the Congregation and asked for a raise. After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck. After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the Congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the

preacher's salary. There was much yelling and bickering about how much the clergyman's additional children were

costing the church. Finally, the Preacher got up and spoke to the crowd, 'Children are a gift from God,' he said. Silence fell on the

congregation. In the back pew, a little old lady stood up and in her frail voice said, 'Rain is also a gift from God, but

when we get too much of it, we wear protection.' And the Congregation said, 'Amen.'

Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 9:59 pm - Guntersville, AL
Belly Laugh  YOU are a mess Juju!  I LOVE IT!  HEHEHEHE  Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday my friend.  Love ya!  P.S.  Are you going on the cruise this year?  I can't wait!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

jujujudy
on 5/12/08 10:01 pm - Russellville, AL
Have I missed the cruise posting??will depend on a few other things but I sure hope so..Hope to see you soon..Juju
Randall Culpepper
on 5/12/08 10:04 pm - Guntersville, AL
No.  She will announce it in July.  I'm an early bird this year.  I just can't wait!  
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Vickie G.
on 5/12/08 10:11 pm - AL
JuJU, I don't think I have spoken to you personally, But I just wanted to tell you Thanks fo your  laughter, I post some HE HE's myself. I love laughter, It makes me fell good and forget the bad things around me .                    Animated, Animations
jujujudy
on 5/12/08 10:58 pm - Russellville, AL

Thank you Vickie G.If I make one person smile,laugh or just giggle then my purpose is fullfilled.sometimes things get a little bittersweet then someone says something funny makes it all better..Keep up the good work..Juju

RollTide-1.gif picture by firefly58
Michele Luv
on 5/12/08 10:15 pm - Birmingham, AL
Love it JuJu!!! Have a Wonderful BLESSED Day my friend!!! Love Ya, MicheleLuv

FOR REUNION INFO.. use the link below!!
ObesityHelp Certified Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/MicheleLuv/messageboard/

Tealrose
on 5/13/08 12:31 am - Chickasaw, AL
You are a mess!!!  Thanks for the HA HA!!

Christ's peace,  

Connie aka Teal Rose

SCushway
on 5/13/08 6:41 am - Daphne, AL
I always get a kick out of your haha's.  Thanks for the smile.  I needed one today. Sandi

Most Active