Where is Everyone !!!!!

hop2bthin
on 2/8/16 8:59 am - Florence, AL

Does anyone ever visit the Alabama WLS Forums ? I just went to the sight & the last post was 9-2015, where are you Alabama ? 

hop2bthin

MeanStreak88
on 4/6/16 9:04 am - Opelika, AL

Very good question. This whole site used to be hoppin'....now its seems to be a ghost town.  And there goes another tumbleweed....

Julie C.
on 12/5/16 11:08 am - Gulf Shores, AL

It's been awhile since I've been on the forums also. 

Most of the Alabama board moved to Facebook where we still support each other. I remember a time when the boards were pippin' too! ? We also use to have a yearly Bama Board reunion where we would all bring a dish and meet up at Oak Mtn State Park. I also found the people in my area and started a monthly support group meeting. I'm so thankful for this journey but also for those wonderful posters who helped me prior to WLS and after WLS. Without the support groups I don't think I would've been as successful as I have. The main boards also have people who can help you. But you can PM me if you need anything. I know I'm late in responding but I would like to help if I can and give back as much as these boards have given me. 

How far along are you in your journey?

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMMORROW, GOD IS ALREADY THERE!"
JULIE 
Certified OH Support Group Leader - Weigh Down (Baldwin County)
 RNY 1/17/06

Most Active