Northwest Arkansas newbie! :)

Sarah C.
on 8/6/12 8:46 am - AR
RNY on 09/05/12

Hey all!!

I see these boards don't have a bunch of activity!  I'm not sure if that's good or bad. 

Regardless, I thought I'd introduce myself!  I'm Sarah, born and raised in NWA.  I'm having RNY September 5 with Dr. Roller (or Dr. Kwon - I've not been told specifically yet!) 

Anyway, i just thought I'd say YO! and see how folks in the state are doing! 

Go HOGS! :D :D 
-Sarah

jgrey1
on 4/8/13 11:58 pm - AR

Hello! I am from Springdale. I am just starting out at Roller weight loss. I have my first appointment on the 19th. I am a little nervous about all this new stuff.  Especially the psych eval. What was that like? Did you find out if you pass or fail that day? Anyway, I am happy to find someone on the boards from my area.

CarlSherry
on 4/13/13 5:18 am - Searcy, AR
VSG on 12/03/12

Sorry I don't have an answer about the psych eval. I was fortunate enough to not have to have one! I guess they already knew I was nuts!

CarlSherry
on 4/13/13 5:16 am - Searcy, AR
VSG on 12/03/12

Go Hogs!!!! WPS!!!!

ffudgie
on 4/15/13 5:39 am - AR

Had lapband, about 4 years out by Dr John Baker, Little Rock, doing great, just need a post op meeting

arkieprincess
on 5/7/13 12:22 am
RNY on 07/01/13
Hey,
I am going to Dr. Roller his office submitted my file to insurance yesterday. I am going to have the RNY I am hoping to do it the end if June. Now the waiting on insurance approval I will be so glad to hear yessss!!!

sbridges
on 5/13/13 8:25 am

good luck

purpleswingline
on 6/18/13 7:34 am - Fayetteville, AR
RNY on 08/26/13

I am from Fayetteville and have been going to Roller Weight Loss Clinic.  My records were sent over for review and then on to Medicare for approval.  Can't wait!

Kstarnes77
on 7/8/13 6:02 am - Fayetteville, AR

Hi!  I just joined this forum and am signed up for a seminar at Roller clinic.  I haven't made any decision on surgery but would Love to be in touch with you guys as you are local and likely if I make a decision then our surgeries would be scheduled within a few months of each other.  Would love to have local support!    Kristina

P.S.  I live in Fayetteville, 35 yrs old

Kstarnes77
on 7/8/13 6:02 am - Fayetteville, AR

OH!  I just noticed the dates...im a little late!  Well, how is it going with those who have had the surgery?? Anyone having a surgery coming up?

Most Active