TURNED DOWN

LINDA H.
on 8/2/03 4:46 pm - BENTON, AR
WELL I HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN, BUT I WILL NOT QUIT, I HAVE A PLACE CALLED DISABILITY RIGHTS CENTER WHO ARE GOING TO APPEAL THE DECISION OF AR REHAB. BECAUSE THEY ARE KNOCKING ME OUT OF THE JOB MARKET. THEY ARE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME BECAUSE OF AGE. SO I STILL HAVE HOPE. MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]
Sherry S.
on 8/3/03 12:04 pm - Bradford, AR
Linda, please dont get discouraged, I am 53 and having the surgery tomorrow, I have several friends who are my age or close to it and have done very well after the surgery. Are you on medicare? Medicare has paid for a couple of my friends surgerys. Do you have other health problems beside the weight?
Tina B.
on 8/8/03 1:08 am - Benton, ar
Well I was turned down too by me insurance company , I emailed Dr baker offcie and christy said they have not gotten a denial letter yet . But I am going to appeal it. and get a letter from pcp about me being morbid obesit. so maybe my insurance will pay . Good luck Tina I am from Benton also.
rma561
on 8/11/03 9:24 am - Fayetteville, AR
Linda Health Advantage is a part of Blue Cross and Blue Shield and I was approved in 3 weeks with my Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Call the insurance company and ask them what else you might need to help you get approved for the surgery. Don't give up trying! I wish you luck! Diana McMullen
Most Active