Feeling forgotten by Dr. Sampath

Linda R.
on 7/4/11 1:26 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
I had my inital appointment with Dr Sampath in Jan. I have had the blood work the scoping done seen the Garret wellness centre once as I live in Prince George. I've seen Dr. Zentner and Dr Sidhu,  But not heard anything from Dr. Sampath's office.  Actually I'm starting to feel rather bummed out by this all and feel like throwing in the towel.  Any suggestions??
henner33
on 7/4/11 2:37 am - Canada
I would give the office a call. I set up all my own appointments.  I saw Dr Nguyen first in Jan and then had my appointment with Nooshin in February. I paid for the Winning at Losing material, and scheduled an appointment for about 7 weeks later after following the plan. I also booked my second appointment to see Dr Nguyen at the same time to save a trip down. They are pretty understanding about this and will try to help. Then shortly after the second visit, about a month later, I got my surgery date. The are so busy, its a good idea to be pro active with your appointments.
Cheers
jaynak
on 7/4/11 3:17 am - Canada

I would definately give his office a call.  He told me that he expects to see his patients every month.  He did tell me at my last appointment that if I wasn't already going down to see the dietician next month that I could just call him with an update.  You will probably need to go for a follow-up appointment with him and with the dietician.  Have you also had your ultrasound done???

Linda R.
on 7/4/11 11:07 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
Thanks for the replies I have a call in to Noonshin to find out what she expects from me.  I give Dr. Sampaths office a call next and see about setting something up.  Mind you when I called in May His MOA told me that they will call me not to call them.  but enough is enough,

Thanks
healthbound
on 7/4/11 2:09 pm - BC, Canada
I agree that a phone call to his office makes good sense.

It's also a good idea to call Noonshin since she reports back to Dr Sampath about our progress and whether we are doing all the right pre-op things to best prepare for surgery.  It could simply be that you need to connect with her again to find out next steps before she forwards an "approval" to Dr Sampath.

Keep us posted.

Most Active