42 days!

prplady
on 9/26/11 1:18 pm, edited 10/15/11 3:26 pm - Canada
WOW!  it is 6 weeks or 42 days till surgery

I still get moments of WTF are you doing!

I am soo happy when I read the posts over in the sleeve forums about people loving their sleeves!

I also have enjoyed talking with people that have had the surgery and are living well with it.

All appointments except pre op with hospital have been pretty much finished till Oct 20 when I have to see 3 Drs and the OT in Richmond

Then start the Liquid diet.

I am down 30 lbs so far in the 6 months since I started seeing Dr. Sampath

Already into clothes that didn`t fit any more, that is so nice...

I am not buying anything at the moment .. just waiting till after!

So just a little update

7  11  baby!

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

suzanneb
on 9/26/11 3:06 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Congratulations on your surgery date, I remember that feeling right before surgery it is an exciting time for you.

Can't wait to hear your firsts after surgery, and to hear how your weight loss journey goes.

Suzanne

jaynak
on 9/27/11 3:47 pm - Canada
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You won't believe how fast these last few weeks will fly by!!!!  I'm at 20 days away now and can hardly believe it's here!!!!!!!!!!!  You should be getting a call for your pre-op stuff shortly, I got mine a few weeks ago and went in today for everything.  You'll also be getting a call from Mark at the PAL line to do an assessment.
prplady
on 9/28/11 10:48 am - Canada
Thanks! yes it is coming fast
20 days Wow!

Hoping you have an uneventful surgery and an easy recovery!

TheCoach
on 9/28/11 11:05 am - Canada
Hey Jaynak...20 days from the day you posted means Oct. 17th?

That would mean we go in on the same day.
henner33
on 9/28/11 12:13 pm - Canada
Yay so exciting! Yup I am definitely in love with my sleeve :). I am down 50 lbs since surgery and 68 all together. I lose on average about 3 lbs a week now. Sometimes more, sometimes less but when I don't lose lbs, I lose inches. All the best to you guys for your surgeries and recovery. IF you hve any questions, feel free to ask.
Cheers
prplady
on 10/10/11 3:12 pm - Canada
So glad to hear that you are loving your sleeve Heather!

that is awesome news!

28 days now ! 

two weeks til liquid diet time

jaynak
on 10/11/11 2:50 am - Canada
Good luck to you!!!  It really goes by fast!!!  Have you tried out your liquid diet for a few days to see if you need to adjust it???  Good luck to you. 
prplady
on 10/15/11 10:36 am, edited 10/15/11 3:25 pm - Canada
Hi Jayna

Yes i have tried out the liquid diet for a few days

I am seeing everybody! lol Nooshin, Robyn, Dr Sampath and the sleep Dr on Thursday

so I will be asking about adding some greek yougurt..

it wasnt bad.. mind u I only did it for a couple days.. two weeks might be totally different..

well and it will be more than two weeks cause that is what we are on for  a while after also...

Most Active