Stocking Up :)

rabgal
on 4/17/16 12:48 am, edited 4/17/16 1:06 am

Glucerna six packs are on for $7.99 at Superstore (limit of 4) so I stocked up by purchasing 3 separate lots of 4. I have 72 of these in my garage now, lol. I used the coupons from signing my fiance and I up for the Glucerna club on-line and saved a ton of $$ :) 

I'm ready to start pre-op diet as soon as I'm told to. My Upper GI is scheduled on the 28th and then when Dr Lam gets the results we will have a phone consult and hopefully a date! They asked if I could be ready to go with less than the 5 weeks notice they like to give and I said Heck Ya!!

AnImperfectAngel
on 4/17/16 9:59 pm - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

Wow, so exciting! Keep us all posted.

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

Jibledoe
on 4/18/16 7:43 am
VSG on 04/06/16

Yay Sam! That means you're likely in for May this is super exciting for you! I'm glad you've stocked up, you should only need 2 weeks worth. Crossing my fingers for you.

Jill

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/16 4:36 pm, edited 4/18/16 9:36 am

I guess I should stockup too. I met with Dr. Z Saturday and she told pre-op diet for 2 weeks, I was told 3 by my surgeons office. I'm excited I'll be able to enjoy Mother's Day with my mom and siblings. Weeks are going by quickly and I'm getting excited. Have to order all my liquid vitamins this week. Has anyone ordered Genepro protein?

Hope you get a date of May 25, we can be recovery buddies. Hope you get your date soon!!

Jibledoe
on 4/18/16 9:16 pm
VSG on 04/06/16

I haven't tried Genepro protein but for vitamins I just went to superstore as long as they're chewable or liquid you're fine. I picked up flint stones chewables (well bugs bunny ones which are the same but on sale and an additional 30% off) and vita fusion chewable b12 and calcium chews and liquid D drops. The hardest part is finding the vitamins in the right dosage. Have fun stocking up!

Most Active