Two weeks post op today

Jibledoe
on 4/20/16 10:35 am
VSG on 04/06/16

well I'm officially two weeks out and I got to have a soft poached egg today, it was cold by the time I was finished but still progress. I still have a sharp muscle pain under my left rib deep in my incision from the muscle healing but otherwise I'm okay, and yesterday I injected my last blood thinner which is great because my lower belly looks purple and green from all the bruising. 

Thats all for me heading back to Vancouver today, so I'll be packing food again as the ferry has nothing I can eat at this point. I have to head back for my GP follow up appt tomorrow where I will be weighed for the first time since surgery, I don't think I've lost anything but my husband disagrees, I guess we'll see!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

jill

rabgal
on 4/20/16 12:45 pm

I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised, Jill -- so excited for you; keep up the awesome work!!  

AnImperfectAngel
on 4/20/16 4:37 pm - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

Congrats! I'm sure that it will keep getting better by the day. Good luck with this part of your journey.

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

Jibledoe
on 4/22/16 10:59 am
VSG on 04/06/16

Well my exterior wounds are all healed and I'm down another 10 pounds since surgery, now I just need to get more water in I think.

Most Active