OT: Airborne?? Emergen C??

Kirsten :-)
on 2/15/08 6:10 am, edited 2/15/08 6:11 am - Agoura Hills, CA
It seems like there is so much crud going around lately......everybody is sick with some horrible kind of virus!!!!  I'm so worried that I'm going to catch something and be sick for marathon day (2 weeks away!!!).  I know a lot of people swear by Airborne and Emergen C.  Do you use either of these???  Do they really work in preventing a cold/flu? 
Cyndi T.
on 2/15/08 6:49 am - Chino Hills, CA
RNY on 05/11/05 with
The Airborne seems to be working for me! My family has had 3 bouts of colds since December and I've managed to escape them all. don't know if it's the immune system boost from the Airborne or pure luck, but something seems to be working in my favor! I'm actually sipping on an Airborne as I type this. LOL--I take 3-4 a day until the family is past the contagious stage.

Cyndi T.

on 2/15/08 7:16 am - Agoura Hills, CA

Thanks so much for the info!  I started the Airborne today…..plan on taking it 4 times a day until marathon day!  LOL

Ms Shell
on 2/15/08 6:52 am - Hawthorne, CA
I've been taking the Emergen C last week because several people in my office were sick.  So far so good.  I did have a little throat tickle but I RAN out and bought me some Zicam and as of today my throat tickle is fine. Make sure you stay warm and wash your hands even when you don't want to and definitely keep up with ALL your vitamins and stay away from sick people... You ready for the big day? Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

on 2/15/08 7:05 am - Agoura Hills, CA

I am so ready for the big day!!!!  I have never been so excited about anything before!!!  J  But at the same time I am so worried…..I tend to have very bad luck and knowing me….I’ll get sick!  LOL  I want this so bad….like I’ve never wanted anything before.   I’m washing my hands and taking Airborne (started today), but I can’t stay away from sick people…..some of my most favorite people are really sick right now.  L

Ms Shell
on 2/15/08 7:27 am - Hawthorne, CA
Girl those favorite people will be around after the big day!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Diane C.
on 2/15/08 7:04 am - Highland, CA
I just take my vitamins and don't take any of the above.  If I feel something coming on, I will add extra C to my regular vitamins.  I was watching the M & J show this morning and they were going to go over some of the things that really don't or do work and Airborne was one of them.  I never did get to see what they say, but I will go to their website and see it I can find what they said about that stuff.  Really the best way, is wash your hands ALOT and try not to touch your nose or eyes. Hugs, Diane
on 2/15/08 7:17 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Please let me know if you find out what the verdict is!
Diane C.
on 2/15/08 7:36 am - Highland, CA
He is a link to that part of the program .  I tried to get it to work for me and I couldn't.  It just kept stopping, I hope it's better for you. http://www.mandjshow.com/videos/medical-cures-or-gimmicks/
Candi
on 2/15/08 7:32 am - Ventura, CA

I do both everyday.  I haven't even got the sniffles, so I swear by them both.  Every morning I just have a big glass of water with both. Didn't buy a car today, but I think I'm getting it next Saturday. I'm still wheeling and dealing.   I love it! 

Most Active