Be careful what you wish for.....

Talulah_Belle
on 2/15/08 7:32 am - Folsom, CA
Hey Cali folks, I have been addicted to this site and have appreciated the glimpse of what my life will be.  Well it is happening sooner than I thought.  I am an event coordinator and had a huge tradeshow to plan for in May so I wasn't able to consider a surgery date until the middle of May.  Well Wednes we had to cancel the show and I went in to meet with the nut today for my final item on my checklist and guess what ..... I came out with a Feb 28th date!  My first orientation meeting was in Oct and I completed all of my testing in Jan. I don't know which end is up, I'm pretty psyched.  Just thinking of all the ducks I need to get in a row... Wish me luck please.....Thanks!
Diane C.
on 2/15/08 7:41 am - Highland, CA
Wow congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't worry about those ducks, and don't go nuts.  You really only need to rest a couple of days and you will be able to do more than you think.  Just make sure when you do have surgery you don't overdue it.  Follow those doctors orders. Good luck and a quick recovery for you. Diane
Jaime C.
on 2/15/08 7:48 am - Pacific Grove, CA
RNY on 08/03/07 with
Wow, congrats on getting your date! That is awesome.
Jaime C.

Talulah_Belle
on 2/15/08 7:58 am - Folsom, CA
Thanks ladies, I knew there was a reason for my addiction.  Everyone is soo supportive!
chris R.
on 2/15/08 9:20 am - Antioch, CA
 bench!!! ChrisWow, that is fantastic,    ya know don't stress yourself out too much, just make sure you have your house in order so when you come home you can rest for a few days. Soon you will be on the loosers bench-- chris
Jeni H.
on 2/15/08 9:37 am
That is wonderful!!!  All I have left is the Pysch Eval!  hehehehe  I hope I pass that! They should've had me do that first! Congratulations!!!  It has to be an exciting time for you!

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you are unwilling to move your feet. God, Please help me to move my feet!!!

Talulah_Belle
on 2/15/08 11:48 pm - Folsom, CA
On February 15, 2008 at 5:37 PM Pacific Time, jendenni wrote:
That is wonderful!!!  All I have left is the Pysch Eval!  hehehehe  I hope I pass that! They should've had me do that first! Congratulations!!!  It has to be an exciting time for you!
I noticed you are in Antelope, any chance you will have your surgery done at UCD?
April Henderson
on 2/15/08 9:58 am - Modesto, CA
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery!!!
AmberDenee
on 2/15/08 1:44 pm
CONGRATULATIONS on your date!!!!  I will pray for you a fast and easy recovery. Smiles, Amber
mamaharen
on 2/15/08 10:32 pm - Lemoore, CA

Congratulations.  I will  save you a seat her next to me on the LOSERS bench!

Cheri

Surgery Date: Feb 12, 2008
PreOp 232 * TL- 83 * Current WT 149

GETTING THIN...N...LOVING LIFE!!! 

Most Active