Mark you calendars!! Stockton/Modesto get togther!

Kristy T.
on 2/15/08 3:51 pm - Stockton, CA
Ok folks...mark your calendars for a Stockton/Modesto area gathering!  I'll be posting reminders as we get closer but for now... When:  Saturday March 29th 1pm Where:  Stockton, just off of Hwy 99 & Hammer Ln. (PM me and I'll give you more detailed directions to where I live) Who:  Anyone...pre op...post op... We'll be doing a clothing exchange for sure as well as a post op friendly pot luck.  I'll supply paper plates/napkins/plastic forks...the food/drinks are up to you all! Also, if you have a protein supplement that you don't like...feel free to bring it with you as someone one there may like it and you could 'wheel & deal' to get rid of it. So...let me know if you'll be coming so that I have a fairly accurate head count for when I go shopping for supplies.  That being said...let the list begin!  I already know of one face that'll be there....me! Kristy
                     102_1463.jpg image by goddess819                                               102_1481.jpg image by goddess819    
Lilypie - (8NSG)            Lilypie - (HyKO) 
Janine J.
on 2/15/08 7:45 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
I wanna come!!! If my friend comes out here from Georgia that week....we might throw our stuff in the car and make the drive. We are both native bay area people....in fact we met in high school...she was 15 and I was 16....and here were are all these years later....and just reconnected after about 9 years or so....and I find out she had a RNY too!!! How cool is that? Give that MissyAlice a smooch for me!!! Kisses 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Kristy T.
on 2/17/08 2:25 am - Stockton, CA
I hope you can make it!  That would be so cool!
                     102_1463.jpg image by goddess819                                               102_1481.jpg image by goddess819    
vicki M.
on 2/15/08 10:08 pm - NAS Lemoore, CA
Hi Kristy, I am sure that I should already know this...but how far from the south valley of Fresno is Stockton?? Thanks!
Vicki M Proud NAVY wife and veteran!!!

Optimists are right. So are pessimists. It's up to you to choose which you will be.~~Harvey Mackay

kaysjourney
on 2/15/08 11:51 pm - Manteca, CA
I used to know someone in Lemoore. Damn Sailor. Ok back on track here. From Lemorre to Stockton where Kristy is (the far side) it should take about 3 hours. I always took the 5 but if you can get over to 99 it is straight up 99. I went to a Boomers in Fresno I think and then ran back over to Lemoore so I know that someone that knows the area better can tell you how to get to 99. If not you take 198 out to the 5 and go north. It really isnt a bad drive. We have driven down to go to Harris Ranch for dinner and back.
Carrie
Kristy T.
on 2/17/08 2:25 am - Stockton, CA
If I remember right I think about 2 hrs...
April Henderson
on 2/16/08 4:20 am - Modesto, CA
I can't wait!
* JuneCleaver *
on 2/17/08 11:25 am
I'll be there! But please do put up reminders cause I'll forget! Bekah

Lap RNY 6/7/07 (Consult -196 / Current - 111.2) 
LBL/BA 8/13/08  
Coccygectomy 3/09

Most Active