Hiya Jean L

JeansSecretPal
on 2/16/08 2:23 am
I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you.  WHAT are you doing this weekend for fun.  That would be besides your crafty stuff? Have a great weekend, and hope it is a 3 dayer for you. Hugs and love from your SP
Jean L.
on 2/16/08 3:34 am - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
Not alot planned for me - just going to dinner with my sister and her family this evening for her birthday - and yes, I did just make 2 birthday cards - one for sis and one for my great niece that turned 7 a couple of weeks ago - I know I am late but better late than never..... Tomorrow no plans - what about you - big plans?  Do tell.
Jean    

JeansSecretPal
on 2/17/08 3:32 am
Do you really think that I would tell you what my plans are? If I do you may figure out who I am.  I am trying to be very careful on what I type and say to you, even changing the style of my wording.  I want you surprised at the end of the year.  I told our corrdinator that we should have a big party on the day that we pick.  Have a lunch or coffee somewhere for the big reveal.  I think that would be so much fun.   Yes I have plans today, but I am not telling, you could figure out who I am.  Love you for trying though. Hugs and love, your SP
Jean L.
on 2/17/08 6:11 am - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
ROFLMAO - hahahahaha can't blame a girl for trying..... I am having a very relaxing day jus****ching movies and staying around home..... Hope you are having a great Sunday
Jean    

JeansSecretPal
on 2/17/08 12:27 pm
I had a great day.  But then everyday I get out of bed is a great day. I hope you don't have to work tomorrow?
Most Active