Tuesday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 2/18/08 8:26 pm - Guntersville, AL
Well good morning everyone!  How'd you sleep?  I woke up at 12:30 but by 1, I was sleeping soundly again.  I JUST woke up.  LOL  For someone who has had a sleeping problem the last 2 years, I think I am getting back to normal with my sleeping.  Sure seems good too! Our challenge today is to be warm.  No, not weather wise, although as cold as it is warm is good.  I'm talking about being warm to others.  Warm feelings.  People are attracted to others that show warmth.  Goodness, smiles, and even a hug when in the proper setting/way.  If we would all do this, my my how we could change our world.  Kind of like loving your neighbor as yourself.  How can you treat someone warm?  Open a door.  Let them go first in line at the store or other places.  Let them order first at lunch.  Common courtesy shows the best warmth!  Be warm today to those you come in contact with and watch what happens.  You'll be treated a whole lot better! So, who's up?  What cha sipping on?  Me?  I'm enjoying some more Godiva Chocolate Company Creme Brulee' Coffee.  It's so good, plus, it makes me think about Lucy.  Warm thoughts!  HEHEHEHE  Sorry Lucy, I had to! Ya'll have a good day as you treat those around you warmly!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Nancy R.
on 2/18/08 8:46 pm - BIGGS, CA
I love this post...i am not sipping on something as yummy as you i am drinking my protein shake for the morning........ thanks for doing this

Nancy    

** IF YOU EDUCATE A WOMAN YOU EDUCATE A FAMILY
** Grant that I may be given appropriate difficulties and sufferings on this journey so that my heart might be truly awakened and my practice of universal liberation and compassion may be truly fulfilled!

Randall Culpepper
on 2/18/08 8:51 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good morning Nancy!  I LOVE my protein shakes too.  But I love my coffee even more!  HEHEHE  Imagine that! I love doing these post.  This is my 3rd year and I thought about expanding from just the Alabama, Main Board, and Men's Forum.  I thank you guys for allowing me to do this and accepting me so warmly!  

madame_butterfly
on 2/19/08 6:19 am - Where the Sun Shines, CA
WONDERFUL post from a WONDERFUL human being...

Thank you!
Kim
highest :313 | current :124 | low goal :145 | lowest: 118
Randall Culpepper
on 2/19/08 7:07 pm - Guntersville, AL
THANK "YOU" Kim!  I think you are pretty awesome yourself!   I thank you guys for allowing me to do these posts on your forum.  Just wanting to spread a little sunshine through coffee.  Gotta love it!

Most Active