1 week pre op and 4 months post op w/my Angel anewbecaboo...

Kim K.
on 2/18/08 12:24 pm, edited 2/18/08 12:35 pm

Wow, it really is true that a picture is worth a thousand words....both of these pictures are in my photo album, but I wanted to post them side by side right here.  Wow.  LOL  We look good girl!  Have a fabulous time on your "honeymoon", then on the cruise!    It was great catching up with you today and meeting Carol!   Take good care of you!!   Your angelette, Kim

Kim and her angel Becky      

P.S. The flowers on my new avatar are my beautiful Valentines flowers from the angel I married, Tim.  Thank you honey, loving you. xo 

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" 

Jim Elliot

Janine J.
on 2/18/08 5:51 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
You go girls!!! Thumbs UpYou both look great!!! And Kim....your honey scores points on the flowers!!!! Thanks for sharing! Kisses 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

anewbecboo
on 2/19/08 1:13 am - Ellensburg, WA
And seeing is believing too, YOU LOOK FABU!!!! Carol was so amazed when I showed her the picture of us from the first time!! She was so excited to meet you too and talk about all the people you both know. It's a small world huh?!!  It was so great to catch up with you yesterday too, we need to do it more often for sure!!!  Thanks for all the clothes and for my coffee! Did you memorize my coffee yet for next time? jk lol  I can't see the first picture, but I know what it looks like. Can you email me the new one so I can put it in my pics too please. [email protected] Thanks for the trip wishes, I can't wait for both!!! Your flowers are beautiful, yaaaayyyyy Tim!!!!  thanks for the great kawfee tawlk, it was fun!! biggest hugs and much love honey, Becky  you are beautiful!!!!!

Surgery was RNY 5/21/07...I can be found on Facebook: anewbecboo or Becky Reddick 

Most Active