Questions on Food

mamaharen
on 2/19/08 6:32 am - Lemoore, CA
OK...so is soup considered liquid???  If so, does it have to be eaten 30 min before eating something else?  What about yogart?  Our doc considers it liquid.  What about eating that?  Do I eat 2 tbs every 4 hours???  I am confused!  HELP Cheri
Surgery Date: Feb 12, 2008
PreOp 232 * TL- 83 * Current WT 149

GETTING THIN...N...LOVING LIFE!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/08 6:47 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Yes, soup is a liquid.  Strain out the other stuff.  Some surgeons anve clear liquids and some do not.  At this point of the process the 30 min rule does not hold for you.  You need the fulids so you do not dehydrate.  Review your surgeons protocal.  they should have stated this for you.  I LOVED haveing Won-Ton soup during the liquid phase.  You will get the hang of this! Leann 
Darlene
on 2/19/08 9:35 am
I love won ton soup, wish I knew how to make it, I think I would live on it.... hugs to you my friend.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

BOP
on 2/19/08 6:48 am - Central, CA
If it's all considered liquid to your doc, then you don't need to wait.  We look forward to seeing you, Cheri.  Glad you're doing better. Brian
Lea M.
on 2/19/08 8:38 am - merced, CA
Yup soup is liquid! Try some egg drop soup or strain Progresso .. those were my favorites!
 Lea

"My life is like a stroll on the beach...as close to the edge as I can get" 

Most Active